RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

Coach81

DIS Veteran
If you could just snap your fingers and teleport either yourself, or you and your family to any place in Disney World right now..

Where would you be?

What would you be doing?

Believe it or not.. I would say Poolside at our home resort (SSR) with my wife; watching the boys swim and play.

What about you?

Sitting in the Morocco pavilion with a chicken schawarma platter and a cold Casa beer listening to Mo'Rockin play. :cloud9:

Walking up Main Street with the aroma of cookies in the air while making my way to Casey's Corner for a yummy hot dog and planning out my afternoon!

I'd be just starting my vacation and looking forward to all of the fun stuff to come :goodvibes

Splash Mountain is the first fun think that comes to mind :cool1:

Walking around World Showcase with a Grand Marnier Orange Slush form France!:cloud9:

Foodwise:
Paying for a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich at MK Bakery

Enjoyment wise:
Spending time with my family walking the world showcase at Epcot.

I would be at my resort pool relaxing and soaking up the sun. When I visit Disney World I always go to the pool or waterpark during the day (if sunny and warm)...and at night, it's the parks and/or Downtown Disney Marketplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter