RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

Getting off ME at POR to check in................

1 more day 5 more hours!

Standing in line for Dinosaur, a little tired, a little warm but happy. The reason..... I am a little tired and a little warm today but not in a good "I love WDW" way. :laughing:

Just done walking back from LeCellier Restaurant in Canada after a nice bowl of cheddar cheese soup in route to the Beach Club and getting ready to let the water from one of the waterfalls hit my shoulders in just the right spot that I don't get my face wet and feel the gentle massage of the water striking my not so sun burned shoulders!:lovestruc

Sipping a Pina Colada while laying in a hammock at the Coronado prior to going to a dip in the quiet pool.

I would be checking into the Wilderness Lodge to begin my twin boys first Disney trip. I'd be telling them about all the fun things we'll get to do. I can't wait to experience their first trip!

Seeing thats it's 10pm right now I'd be getting a little teary watching and listening to Wishes. gets me every time. especially watcing them through my dd eyes either on top of dh shoulders or even peacfully asleep in the stroller.:cloud9:

...walking down Main Street USA arm in arm with my four best friends and trying not to cry as two of them take in the sights for the first time.

Then I'd drag them onto Space Mountain fifty million times!

I'd be walking towards the entrance of MK with my family..ready to start a great day!! :goodvibes

Right now? Sleeping in the bed at my WDW resort getting the last few minutes of sleep before a day exploring the World!!:stir::eeyore:

well its 3 o clock in the afternoon on a beautiful day .. i would love to be strolling world showcase with a grand marnier orange slush :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter