RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

I don't care where you'd put me on a day like today...:headache: It is one of those days I just want to escape to the best place on earth.
If i had to choose though, I would say Main Street in the MK:love:

160 Days until BLT & MNSSHP! :yay:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

It's the first place that popped into my head.

Then I'd head over to Pecos Bill's and get some lunch.

If I could be there right now, I would choose to be checking in to my resort knowing that the days ahead would be full of fun and relaxation.

I would be at Main Street Bakery sharing a cinnamon roll with DH and DS! Yum, Yum!
Then over to Jungle Cruise or Pirates!
66 days till I am there!
Debbie

Well, it's lunch time, so I'm thinking maybe sitting in Pinocchio's Village Haus waving at the Small World riders. :)

Just walking under the berm at the entrance to MK with that first view of the castle at the end of Main street. A Dole Whip in my hand wouldn't hurt either. ;)

With my family walking onto Main Street USA over and over again as that is the first place we go when we first arrive!!

Wow.. this is making me miss it even more!!! Getting great imagery with all of these!!!

Animal Kingdom Arusha Savana View Room...looking out off the patio...

First thing that came to mind was TSM! I don't even think that is my favorite ride.

Oooo! Tough question....

I'm going to broaden it a bit.

If I could be anywhere at the Magic Kingdom....I would be riding Splash Mountain.

If I could be anywhere at Epcot....I would be enjoying a Grey Goose Slushie by Showcase Lagoon in France.

If I could be anywhere at Disney's Hollywood Studios....I would be riding Tower of Terror.

If I could be anywhere at Animal Kingdom...I would be relaxing at the best seating area ever! Flame Tree BBQ.

If I could be at any Disney Resort....I would be a Coronado Springs....on a chaise at the Dig Site....half in the sun....half in the shade....half asleep....with a half finished margarita! :rotfl:

I would be on a Disney bus to Epcot.

Why?

Because for the past week all I have heard from my soon to be 4 year old is that he wants to go ride the Disney bus again.

He also talks about the Nemo ride so that's why we would be heading to Epcot!

(So thankful for YouTube...we watch Nemo, pirates and videos of the Disney buses all the time)

ML yelling and dancing during the parade! I become a 5 year old at that
time and thinking how glad
I am to have
my youngest grandson on my hip to cover
my silliness!!

Sitting by the pool at AKL (my fav resort) sipping on a drink and decompressing...boy, do I NEED that! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter