New offers

i think if you are changing to a different offer they have to treat it as a new booking

See in the past when I have upgraded a hotel or changed dates, they have just altered my existing booking, even when the change meant the price was less.

So if I went to upgrade from the HNY to the DLH. would they charge me at the price before this offer?

Yep you would have to cancel to use the new offer, this is what happened to me when i booked early for last september, a new offer came out after and i asked if i could upgrade and use the 40% off and they said no, I would have to cancel and rebook.

I was thinking about phoning up and see what price they give me and not mention the offer, oh well.

Well i dunno what to do now, do i cancel and lose my £44 deposit for the Santa Fe and rebook and save £70 quid by rebooking the same hotel or do i keep my orginal booking.

The Cheyenne would be a saving of £40ish, but i really want to stay at the DLH...any chances do we think of a 50% off LOL.

Well i dunno what to do now, do i cancel and lose my £44 deposit for the Santa Fe and rebook and save £70 quid by rebooking the same hotel or do i keep my orginal booking.

The Cheyenne would be a saving of £40ish, but i really want to stay at the DLH...any chances do we think of a 50% off LOL.

I priced dlh for july and oct and i only got 30% off, would luv 50%. were never happy:lmao:

I priced dlh for july and oct and i only got 30% off, would luv 50%. were never happy:lmao:

If i want to stay in the HNY I would have to sacrfice my HB prem vouchers and i dont think I can do that as I had plans to go BBWWS, Auberge, Inventions and cafe mickeys.

Cue my crying :sad1::lmao:

based on the euro prices posted it will probably work out more for us to stay at the DLH once we have lost our deposit anyway.

I think untill i can get a deposit together for a new booking, kinda broke till April :lmao: i will wait before i decide to do anything. If i rebook I can at least use what i would save towards the extra £44 i needed for the Hb vouchers.

Nice to hear some offers are hitting websites even if I can't see them :surfweb:
Jeccaboos, can you please post a link on here to the new offers page? Dutch or not I'd like to have a look!

I did it for our holiday 3rd - 7th May in Cheyenne and it comes out at €616 Euros which isn't cheap at all, don't tell me the offer starts after our holiday dates?

Hi all

If I'm lucky enough to get a good deal for May, I'm going to book. Still undecided about HB options. Do I need to book this option at the time of booking the hotel or can I decide before we travel.

Thank you so much.

Hi all

If I'm lucky enough to get a good deal for May, I'm going to book. Still undecided about HB options. Do I need to book this option at the time of booking the hotel or can I decide before we travel.

Thank you so much.

You can add it to your booking later , think this is what were going to do.

So when do you think the offers will be live on the UK site? Do I need to stay up all night do you think :rotfl::surfweb:

my dates gave me 1285e for DLH and 757e for HNY. I am not sure if it is worth canceling and re booking as based on those prices half are savings would be lost with the deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter