New offers

Well, there's still no love for the United States...no offers for my dates at the end of April, except kids stay free. 40% off would be huge, but I'll take literally anything!

:eek: I can't wait that long! I have a question though. We really fancied going to the Vienna International Dream Castle however that's probably not going to be valid on the 40% off deal (or whatever it'll be) will it? Our next choice would be HNY however knowing my luck that won't be on the 40% off deal either.

I would doubt the Dream Castle would be included, its usually just the onsite hotels. The HNY, without a doubt, will be included (you can check on the Dutch site right now if you like, for an idea of dates/prices etc).

Having just looked at the Dutch site, even with 40% off, its too rich for my blood to stay onsite. Disney won't be getting my booking for accommodation this time :confused3.

Well, there's still no love for the United States...no offers for my dates at the end of April, except kids stay free. 40% off would be huge, but I'll take literally anything!

If you really want to, you can book through the Dutch site, no matter where you live - you don't get anything sent to your home address anyway, your booking confirmation comes to your email address.

found it

for some1 that asked earlier about hotel new york yes its included in the offer for dutch site, upto 5 nights stay it appears, so should be for uk

i really am kicking myself for not waiting now, even if i do manage to rebook under the offer i still loose £70!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter