New offers

I just went straight to the hotels section and tried to book the hotel I wanted for the dates I want, and it came up and when I read down I could see "40% off" in one of the information boxes....I think their site still said landing soon too!

Are there any date restrictions? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong dates, I tried several dates but they all came up with standard packages. It is the dutch/netherland site isn't it???? Knowing me I'm on the totally wrong site!:lmao:

Suze

if this offer does come up and i want to add extra nights will disney redo my booking so i get the offer or just add nights on? if they amed it will i loose my deposit?

last year i booked Disney hotel for september with -40% offer.
my kids wanted to do to Disneyland paris this year...i need good offer!!! 40 or 50% OFF

:cool1: right I'm off to list the contents of my house on ebay:lmao: then I might have enuff money for a girlie trip with DIL and GD again later in the year:thumbsup2

'if this offer does come up and i want to add extra nights will disney redo my booking so i get the offer or just add nights on? if they amed it will i loose my deposit? '

Not 100% sure but I think to get the new offer on all of your booking you would have to cancel and lose the deposit, so as long as the total savings excede what you've lost with the deposit you'd still be better off cancelling and re-booking.

if this offer does come up and i want to add extra nights will disney redo my booking so i get the offer or just add nights on? if they amed it will i loose my deposit?

If you want to use the 40% off offer, you'll really need to ask your travel agent - but if you booked through Disney, they would have you cancel your existing booking, lose your deposit, then re-book with the new offer. This is because new offers can't be added to existing bookings, they are only valid for completely new bookings.

thomas cook said im bound by disneys terms so it would mean loosing £61 but depends how much savings to be had, im kicking myself now for being so impatient

Hi, I am a newbee to your site and have learnt loads, so thank you. I am looking to book my first trip to DP and love the sound of this 40% off offer. :banana: Typed it in to google and a few sites refer you to an offer to be booked by end of March, but never seem to be able to get one for 40% off. I am expecting my 3rd baby on Tuesday so keen not to miss out on this offer. There will be 2 adults and 3 children but also my mum would like to come too so another room for her. We are looking to go the first week in June. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way for this? Many Thanks :cheer2:

Hi mucky3 . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

people usually moan the uk gets the best deals :lmao:

its not gonna get any better than 40 percent off

Thats soo true!!! if you look on any of the irish travel forums people are always saying price it on the uk site first, i know i did this on one of our trips last yr and saved a couple a hundred:scared1: Though the pound was alot weaker at the time, any time ive priced since it works out around the same give or take a couple of euro.

Thats soo true!!! if you look on any of the irish travel forums people are always saying price it on the uk site first, i know i did this on one of our trips last yr and saved a couple a hundred:scared1: Though the pound was alot weaker at the time, any time ive priced since it works out around the same give or take a couple of euro.

that is true last year when i was pricing up it was much cheaper on the uk website, now the prices are more or less the same.

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for the deals to be on the UK site after the Netherlands site, i'm getting fed up of checking now :surfweb: :rolleyes1

:eek: I can't wait that long! I have a question though. We really fancied going to the Vienna International Dream Castle however that's probably not going to be valid on the 40% off deal (or whatever it'll be) will it? Our next choice would be HNY however knowing my luck that won't be on the 40% off deal either.

Im sure HNY will be, as its one of the more expensive hotels it should be included in offers, I know it is on the tesco £150 off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter