New offers

i am so glad its not free food as that offer wouldnt have made any sense with the jacked up prices on at the moment. its still more expensive than last year but a lot better than full price

Ya i prefer money off rather than free food:lmao: We might still get HB depending on where we want to eat. At the moment we want to do Walts, steakhouse, cafe mickey and my cousin wants to do annettes. But we can always add the HB closer to the time if we want.

u got me excited here - that means we have a chance of a trip for halloween!!!
:cool1:

come on offers - i need to 'price up' lol

Do you think the hotels will get booked up quickly, I dont get paid until next week, so wont have the money in my account to book until then! :confused:

It was on the other thread that the netherlands have their 40% offer up, so i put in my july dates and got 40% off:cool1: cant wait till its on the irish site so i can book:cool1:

It not going to book out b4 nxt week, there not even up on the uk or irish sites yet, you will be fine:thumbsup2

Just going to have another little dance:rolleyes1
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Do you think the hotels will get booked up quickly, I dont get paid until next week, so wont have the money in my account to book until then! :confused:

just ring up to book and pay a deposit if you are from the uk, from ireland you dont have to pay anything :cool1:

It was on the other thread that the netherlands have their 40% offer up, so i put in my july dates and got 40% off:cool1: cant wait till its on the irish site so i can book:cool1:

It not going to book out b4 nxt week, there not even up on the uk or irish sites yet, you will be fine:thumbsup2

Just going to have another little dance:rolleyes1
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was right about them getting the offer first.:thumbsup2

The Dutch site is now showing error on the booking page....as is the French....Spanish.... I got bored after that.

Yeah I tried to use the Netherlands site a while ago and it just kept timing out. I hope the offers are valid for middle of May!

No dates coming up for me at 40% off at the moment. HURRY UP!!

I am so impatient :rotfl2:

just ring up to book and pay a deposit if you are from the uk, from ireland you dont have to pay anything :cool1:

Oh yeah, forgot you could do that, thanks for the reminder! :thumbsup2
Just need to decide where I want to stay now, I'm fed up of trying my dates with different hotels but always wanting to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Hubbie is sitting down with me tonight so we can decide together and then I'll know where to book when the deals are out! :banana:

If I cancel and rebook for the DLH will they just transfer the money over. We have paid in full already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter