New offers

ellis9905

Mouseketeer
Im waiting patiently ( and im not a patient person!!) for the new offers to be released,really hoping for some good deals so i can persuade hubby we need to take the kids again!! was just wondering how many others were also waiting for new offers?

Also again just from interest which offer are you hoping will be done? i.e the 40% off, all your meals for free, stay another day for free etc??

Thanks

:cheer2::cheer2:

Me me me!!

Counting down the days. We're not big eaters so I really don't want a free food offer.

Already got flights booked 31 May -4 June & 25-29 August so I'm looking for offers covering the summer as well.

40-50% off + free food like they do for WDW would be nice.:lmao:

I'm waiting for the new offers too, just hoping that the price wont end up going up, do you think thats likely to happen???:confused3

They have the 1 night free offer in june and july already (there the only months ive looked at ). Im really hopeing for 40% off offer again, not too keen on the free meals as were not big eater either. Really really hope there out soon getting impatient too:rotfl:

I got a free night for september.

I think it will be free food, which we don't want anyway.

My 2 will be just 4years old so hopefully we'll still get that deal....I'm just really worried that it'll work out more expensive than my current quote and DH will say "no" :lmao:

My 2 will be just 4years old so hopefully we'll still get that deal....I'm just really worried that it'll work out more expensive than my current quote and DH will say "no" :lmao:

The under 7 deal is already out so should be included with your quote.

Is there a free night included in your quote? As they only have so many rooms in the offer and if they sell out it can make it more expensive.

I find what makes it more expensive for me is the flight supplements that go up, hence why I don't want to wait to book as they can go up by a £100 per person. I am not sure how the eurostar works though.

I'm not really expecting to be able to afford an onsite hotel this next trip (it would have to be at least 50% off the full brochure prices to make it even a bit attractive), but I've already booked my flights, so I know I'll be staying somewhere in the DLP area :goodvibes. I always do it that way - book the flights first when there is a sale on them, then sort out the accommodation later.

Yeah there was a free night included in my quote too aswell and the 2 4 year old for free, the Eurostar had less than 10 seats on our return journey left now according to the website, so I might do as suggested and book the Eurostar and then sort the hotel out in a few weeks..:thumbsup2

Does anyone remember the kind of deals they had for early June last year? Is that the 40% off that I keep hearing about?

Ya we got the 40% off last june, really hopeing its the same this year so we can go in july otherwise it will be june again with the irish supervalue/breakawy deal.

i dont think it will be free food as i dont think they would get many bookings. as it is the santa fe is over 1000 euros for six nights in oct when i usually pay under 600 euros and i paid 770 with free food for march. the prices are too high for that offer to make any sense.im hoping for 40 percent as otherwise i wont be able to afford an onsite hotel

Im kinda half considering getting annual passes when we go in july and stay in the magic circus or one of those hotels, dd starts school in sept so will be restricted to school holidays anyway. cheyenne is 1300euro for 5 nights in july thats with a free night:scared1:. with flights and transfers im looking at 1,900euro considering were staying 4*in lanzarote for a week in august for a few hundred less than that i just dont think its worth it.

40% off would be great again!!

My mate and I don't really want the free meals offer!!

At the moment it looks like we will be totally staying off site instead of a few nights off site and the rest on site!:goodvibes

I personally don't think 40% will be offered. 20% maybe.

I have a gut feeling it will be free food again, DLP need to make money from the lost revenue during the recession, or one night free or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter