• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New offers

I have just emailed my friend who works in resverations for the UK, France and Netherlands to see if they have been told if any new offers are due out. Hopefully she can shed some light on the subject and put everyone out of there misery :lmao:

ETA: I have just spoken to her and she's told me that the Summer offers are coming out in two weeks but the first offers are going to the Netherlands first. Hopefully the UK will get them soon after.

She isn't sure yet what will be offered as they have not been told yet.

Thanks for that:thumbsup2

I would luv the 40%, dieing to see what will come out, if it is free meal im going to seriously consider AP and off-site. No way am i paying 1300euro to stay in a 2* hotel even if it is disney:)

I too am eagerly awaiting the offers having seen that 4 nights in a standard view at the New York would be more than a week at AKL savannah view concierge level at WDW!! I was hoping for a DLP trip this year as we aren't going to WDW again until next year.

I'm in the US and looking to book for the last week in April. We still don't have an offer beyond April 1 (free night). Would love anything I can get!

I priced up the same week and hotel and half-board as we had last summer and the price was over £3,000 without transport. Admittedly some of the increase is due to my daughter turning 12. There is no way I would pay more than 3 grand for a 5 night stay.

i totally agree the prices are crazy at the moment. surely a good offer will come out as in the current economic climate people just arent going to pay that much for a short break. i definately wont be going back at those prices.

I think by having a 40% offer it will aleast get most of us back there and lets face it were going to end up eating there anyway. By only offering free meals most of us cant afford to go or simply are not prepared to pay those prices!!!. I know i will def not be staying on-site at these prices even with 1 night free. Ill be keeping everything crossed for 40% off:)

Like Emma, I have a friend in the business, and she said she will phone me as soon as they release the deals. All she knows is that there IS another deal coming out but can't confirm what it is :sad2:

I personaly want the discount. I have to pay adult prices for my DS, and I'm on a limited budget this year for a while so I'd like to get some money off. Last year was a great deal, though we did add the half board vouchers I really don't think they are worth it anymore, especially as I'm looking into being a share holder. While the free food worked well, the initial cost was like :scared1: and I'd rather book a discounted holiday then add bits as and when. I'm not worried about eating in big restaurants, apart from Cafe Mickey, and I'm really not interested in the Princess meal as the price increases to me don't justify it (although it is lovely, but i've done it once and the food is :sick: :rotfl2:)

So bring on the discount I say :dance3:

Just remember last year was the first time DLP had 40% off. So I personally wouldn't expect that to be a yearly deal that they offer.

Stupid question, but I think my current quotes for room only (we have Dream APs) are already about 40% off.

4 nights from 31 May (1 adult & 2 kids aged 5 & 8)

HNY £1142 on DLP site. Room only quote £681

Cheyenne £773 on DLP site. Room only £437

What are the chances of any offers beating these prices? Has the 40% off been the best offer ever?

Stupid question, but I think my current quotes for room only (we have Dream APs) are already about 40% off.

4 nights from 31 May (1 adult & 2 kids aged 5 & 8)

HNY £1142 on DLP site. Room only quote £681

Cheyenne £773 on DLP site. Room only £437

What are the chances of any offers beating these prices? Has the 40% off been the best offer ever?

I think thats a good saving.

I would defo book again if it was like the 40% deal we had last year, but can't see it happening myself we can hope :goodvibes

so if DLP never has a 40% off deal again i'm never going back :sad1::sad1: :rotfl2:

I don't think my price for september is anymore expensive then our previous trips to HNY, though I didn't book anything last year during the 40% off offer so maybe it is just not a shock to me.:confused3

I don't think my price for september is anymore expensive then our previous trips to HNY, though I didn't book anything last year during the 40% off offer so maybe it is just not a shock to me.:confused3

I didn't book under the 40% off when i went last September when we stayed at the Cheyenne, I know i'm paying £50 more to stay at the Santa Fe this year but tbh £50 isn't nothing as i still get to stay onsite.

I think if i wanted to change my booking last year when the offer was out i was saving £100, which for some people is great but for me it just wasn't worth losing my deposit over to rebook.

IF there is a 40% off and the price is £300 or lower then i may consider losing my deposit and rebooking. But untill i see some prices i'm happy paying what i am at the moment.

With the pound being so weak compared to euro, a 40% in uk would be too much. If Greek crisis continues and pound recovers, they may be able to offer a bigger discount.

We Got the 40% off last year and stayed at NPB. I'm hoping for the 40% again, or even 20%.

The dates we want to go are £1100 with my flights and there's no way I'm paying that for 5 nights.

I'd rather save the money towards a WDW trip. Let's face it I've heard a lot of people say they may not be going unless the prices are better, and 60% of something is better than nothing at all.

So if the current offers expire today can we assume that tomorrow is the big day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter