New offers

No, there is often a period of a couple of weeks, or even longer, between offers.

You could be waiting upto 2-4 weeks or even longer for a deal to come out, or forever if they don't bring one out lol.

So if the current offers expire today can we assume that tomorrow is the big day?

Well looking at the site today there IS a new offer of sorts.
It says up to 30% off 2 night stays up until 1st April if you book by 29th March. Not any use to me at all nor to many here I suspect as it is just an extension of the book by 15th February offer.
I think we can expect a proper new offer by the middle of next week because bookings must be very low and the site does say something about 23rd February ;)
I hope we will see a real push by Eurodisney to get us booking - new attractions, new ads and new offers :wizard:

Tesco Clubcard offer for £175 off your holiday Book before 31st May, terms and conditions apply of course!

The Tesco offer doesn't include the Cheyenne, Santa Fe or DCR unfortunately :sad2:
It doesn't really appear to have much availability either (I played around looking at various dates when I posted about this deal on another thread).
Hope it helps some people but tbh its not a great deal.

It says on the DLRP site that the booking facility will be unavailable between Saturday and Monday - could be for loading new offers?!
Fingers crossed :goodvibes

Has anyone actually managed to get a date via the Tesco link though, I tried for ages last week with different months, hotels and zilch. :confused:

last week i priced 13th june, 2nites 3 days at sequia lodge, 2adults 2children under 7= £578
just priced using the teco offer link same dates £403.

now do i wait or book??

:confused3:confused3

last week i priced 13th june, 2nites 3 days at sequia lodge, 2adults 2children under 7= £578
just priced using the teco offer link same dates £403.

now do i wait or book??

:confused3:confused3

Its about 30% off using the Tesco offer. Free Dining for your group would be worth around 35% off. I guess only you know what its worth to wait - if 40% off came up would you be ok with losing out on that or feel disappointed?

I've decided that im going to lose my deposit if 40% comes out and the HNY is good offer or it can match what im paying for the SF.

i've just had an e-mail saying that if you book by 29th march for trips before 1st april there are some 30% off deals. we're not planning on going then but wondered if anyone else has had this?

i've just had an e-mail saying that if you book by 29th march for trips before 1st april there are some 30% off deals. we're not planning on going then but wondered if anyone else has had this?

Yes, i got this today aswell.

I've messed around with a few dates, and only found the offer on the Cheyenne on the best dates for us (this was at 30%)

I take it, with the other offer finishing yesterday and the offers "Possibly" coming next week, this is a bit of a inbetween :thumbsup2

My friend phoned for prices yesterday for later on in the year, and she was told that the online system would be down from the 21st for a while, so, we presume that was a pretty good indication that more offers would be out (and with what thelittlemermaid83 was told) But then, the New Generation stuff is going the website from the 23rd, so it may just be that :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter