Luggage Tag DISigns - Please read requesting guidelines in post #1

OMG they are fabulous, i was panicking..... didn't think i was gonna get any:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i cant wait to give them to my cuz and sis, my son loves his!!!!!:laundy:

Hi Joanne

We are not flying we are travelling by eurostar and all the surnames are Lowhing.

Many Many Many thanks once again. :goodvibes

Hi

These are absolutely fantastic and what a great idea, I think you are so talented:) As well as delighting our children :cloud9: these will make wonderful keepsakes :goodvibes

We go to disney 2nd April and it would be fantastic to have some of these, having looked at the samples and the gorgeous designs you have create for some other disers would it be possible to have 6 labels with the following:-

Lowhing family - we are off to Disney's Hotel New York 2nd - 4th April 2009 (just like the ones you create on this thread already)

Lowhing family - we are off to Disneyland Resort Paris 2nd - 4th April, 2009

Lightning Mcqueen's best friend Ben is going to disneyland paris - red background if possible

Mickey & Minnies best friend Janet is going to disneyland paris - pink background

Hannah Montana's best friend Olivia is going to disneyland paris - pink background

Belle's best friend Olivia is going to disneyland paris - Yellow background is possible

On the reverse of the individual ones could you please put This belongs to.

I hope this will be okay and cannot wait to hear from you.

many many many thanks in advance.

Hope these are what you wanted
Have a magical trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Lowhing.gif

LowhingGeneric.gif

BenLowhing.gif

Janet.gif

OliviaLowhing.gif

OliviaLowhing2.gif

i have another special request.......

i am currently in posession of Fern, this is a crocodile that belongs to the disboards..... it has been travelling to disneyland paris for over a year and has done dozens of trips with dissers from all over......

she desperately needs a decent label.

the tags are a little too big, she needs something about half that size and it needs to say something like...

my name is Fern and i belong to the DISboards croc exchange, if lost please e mail lostcrocker@yahoo.com

are you up for the challenge???

Dear Joanne

Thankyou so much for the luggage labels. I am keeping them as a surprise for my children for the trip they know nothing about yet ;)

The labels are absolutely fantastic and will also be a wonderful momento of our trip. :)

Thanks once again.

i am currently in posession of Fern, this is a crocodile that belongs to the disboards..... it has been travelling to disneyland paris for over a year and has done dozens of trips with dissers from all over......

the tags are a little too big, she needs something about half that size and it needs to say something like...

my name is Fern and i belong to the DISboards croc exchange, if lost please e mail lostcrocker@yahoo.com

Hmm I will work on this tomorrow for you
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hope this is okay for Fern

Ferncroc2.gif

Here you go
Hugs as always
Joanne

Petefoster.gif

PetePan.gif

Dear Joanne,

Just wanted to thank you again and to let you know my DH laminated them all last night and we bought special ribbon to put on them to match the colour of the tag .... you had put so much hard work into it that we wanted to "finish" them off nicely. Will pass them to the gang a day before we go.

:thanks:

Dear Joanne

Thankyou so much for the luggage labels. I am keeping them as a surprise for my children for the trip they know nothing about yet ;)

The labels are absolutely fantastic and will also be a wonderful momento of our trip. :)

Thanks once again.

Dear Joanne,

Just wanted to thank you again and to let you know my DH laminated them all last night and we bought special ribbon to put on them to match the colour of the tag .... you had put so much hard work into it that we wanted to "finish" them off nicely. Will pass them to the gang a day before we go.

:thanks:

You are both so welcome!!!
The pleasure is all mine
Hugs as always
Joanne

Can I be cheecky and put in a request too?

Luggage tag: Maffei Family off to DisneyLand Resort Paris 9 - 11th March 2009, Hotel Cheyenne.
We are driving up.

Backpack tags:
One with Tinkerbell, Cinderella and Snowwhite saying Abigail Rose is going to Disneyland resort Paris
and one with Mickey mouse and friends saying Sebastian Blake is going to Disneyland resort Paris
Or something to that effect!!

Thanks so Much :)

Luggage tag: Maffei Family off to DisneyLand Resort Paris 9 - 11th March 2009, Hotel Cheyenne.
We are driving up.

Backpack tags:
One with Tinkerbell, Cinderella and Snowwhite saying Abigail Rose is going to Disneyland resort Paris
and one with Mickey mouse and friends saying Sebastian Blake is going to Disneyland resort Paris

Certainly!!
I will get to these tomorrow for you
Hugs
Joanne

We are driving up.

Backpack tags:

Hope these are okay for you
Have a great trip[

Maffei.gif

Abigailtag.gif

Sebastian.gif

PLEASE Joanne could you do some for me :worship: :worship:

I like the blue design with mickey and goofey saying "im off to Disneyland Resort Paris"

could you please add these names, i know im cheeky but there are a few ppl in my group. thanks

Riona
Will
Alexandra
Matthew
Aine
Edmund
Darragh
Lewis
Leila

Thankyou in advance
Riona

PLEASE Joanne could you do some for me :worship: :worship:

I like the blue design with mickey and goofey saying "im off to Disneyland Resort Paris"

could you please add these names, i know im cheeky but there are a few ppl in my group. thanks

Riona
Will
Alexandra
Matthew
Aine
Edmund
Darragh
Lewis
Leila

Thankyou in advance
Riona

I can certainly do these for you!!
Do you mean the one with Mickey and Donald on the front and Goofy on the back?
I will need everybody's surnames' for the reverse of the tag please.
Are you flying or not?
Hugs
Joanne

Yes we are flying but i just cant find the flight number right now, and that one you mentioned are perfect.

the names are as follows
Riona Byrne
Will O'Rourke
Alexandra O'Rourke
Matthew O'Rourke

Aine
Edmund
Darragh
Lewis
Leila
(all same surname of : Adelaide)

Thanks so much again

Yes we are flying but i just cant find the flight number right now, and that one you mentioned are perfect.

the names are as follows
Riona Byrne
Will O'Rourke
Alexandra O'Rourke
Matthew O'Rourke

Aine
Edmund
Darragh
Lewis
Leila
(all same surname of : Adelaide)

Thanks so much again

Hope these are okay for your party!!
Have a magical trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Riona.gif

Will2.gif

Alexandra2.gif

Matthew2.gif

Aine.gif

Edmund.gif

Darragh.gif

Lewis.gif

Leila.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter