Luggage Tag DISigns - Please read requesting guidelines in post #1

they are fab, would love to get some for our trip, will let you have the details tomorrow, when i've got a pc, posting on my phone at the moment and it drives me mad :(

No problem Jill
I look forward to receiving your request when you are ready
Hugs
Joanne

Hello

These are gorgeous.

Are you able to do luggage labels with the pictures of eeyore, tiger or winnie?? :confused3

Hello

These are gorgeous.

Are you able to do luggage labels with the pictures of eeyore, tiger or winnie?? :confused3

Sure!!
Do you mean the blue and/or pink DLRP luggage labels (for which I would need your family name and/or dates of trip and whether or not you are flying)
Or do you want the 'Best Friend' backpack tags (for which I would need a full name - first name and surname)
Let me know and I will get to them tomorrow for you. Off to bed now.
Goodnight all
Hugs
Joanne

Oh they are wonderful, wish i had a new trip planned, i would ask you too!!
Wonderful job Joanne :goodvibes :goodvibes

wow they are lovely,, im not going to DLP for a good while. Shame im not doing Disney in August they look great

They are really cute, shame I don't have a Disney trip planned for a while.

Very clever :thumbsup2

Wow, Joanne, these are fabulous. You are very talented. :goodvibes

Thank you. You are all very kind. Goodnight to you all
Hugs
Joanne

wow what a lovely kind person you are:goodvibes They are superb! xx

Okay Claire, here they are!!
I am not overly happy with the HSM ones but getting good clipart of this is next to impossible, so I hope they're okay for the girls. The backpack tags work much better with a single character.
Also it is impossible to squeeze dates onto the backpack tags (unlike the normal luggage tags) so I have done each family a generic luggage tag as well to use on the family suitcase and to serve as a keepsake. Hope that's okay for you!!
Have a magical trip!!! Although I visit WDW every year, you can see from my tags that DLRP is really my spiritual home. I have already got 11 trips under my belt and intend to make very many more. I know you'll love it. Let me know how you get on!!
Hugs as always
Joanne

:worship: THANKYOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH, they are fab, the girls will love them (and the adults!) :cloud9: You are so clever. The hsm tags are great, will take them to work tommorow to laminate!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Thanks again

Claire

I put in a very cheeky last minute request for some tags to surprise my DDs with when we go tomorrow and Tinkerbell 766 sent me them-they are fab!!! What an amazing creative talent and wonderful person to do them all for free for us :goodvibes

I just wanna say - wow, they are fab !!!!

Fantastic, have sent you a PM, we would love some Cheyenne luggage tags and if possible, but don't worry if you can't, may I have a Maleficent's best friend for my park bag ?
Thank you so much. :flower3:

I put in a very cheeky last minute request for some tags to surprise my DDs with when we go tomorrow and Tinkerbell 766 sent me them-they are fab!!! What an amazing creative talent and wonderful person to do them all for free for us :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your kind words!!
I am so glad you liked the tags!!
It is wonderful to be able to add to the magic in a small way. The pleasure is all mine
Hugs as always
Joanne

I cant pm u if you could please do me a set of the backpack tags for my girls,both with best friend of minnie , names Phoebe & Cheyenne that would be great - thanks in advance if you can XX

I cant pm u if you could please do me a set of the backpack tags for my girls,both with best friend of minnie , names Phoebe & Cheyenne that would be great - thanks in advance if you can XX

No problem!!
I will need your surname please for the reverse of the tags
Hugs to you
Joanne

Fantastic, I have sent you a PM

Here they are
I could not think of a good way to combine the outward and inward flight numbers, so I hope you don't mind but I have made two tags - one for going and one for coming home (which I am sure you will not want to do!!).
Have a magical first visit to the World. I know you will love it!!
Check out my photobucket (link below) to see if there is anything else I can do for you to make your trip more magical (eg there are plenty of DISigns to print onto t-shirt transfer paper and iron on to t-shirts). Also be sure to check out the 'Creative DISigns' board to see other (more talented) DISigner's work.
Hugs as always
Joanne

PORSoutward.gif

nogohome.gif

Brigette.gif

Leanne.gif

Louisestitch.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter