• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Luggage Tag DISigns - Please read requesting guidelines in post #1

Hi Tinkerbell

you very kindly did us some luggage lables for our trip to DLRP this week, they looked lovely on our cases and made them very easy to spot on the carousel, thank you xx

Oh Tinkerbell i lurveeeeeeeeeeeeee them,
they are Class ! :)

just noticed that one of the surnames are spelt wrong, SORRY

its actually O'Rourke
the one you have done is missing the last r

thanks again.

Oh Tinkerbell i lurveeeeeeeeeeeeee them,
they are Class ! :)

just noticed that one of the surnames are spelt wrong, SORRY

its actually O'Rourke
the one you have done is missing the last r

thanks again.

I am soooooooo sorry about that!!!
I have replaced the incorrect ones in the above post with the correctly spelt tags.
My apologies again
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hi Tinkerbell

you very kindly did us some luggage lables for our trip to DLRP this week, they looked lovely on our cases and made them very easy to spot on the carousel, thank you xx

Thank you so much for posting this!!!
It's nice to know the tags were a success and that you had a good trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hi Joanne,

If it's not too cheeky, could you please make some up for me? I'm taking my son on a surprise trip (I've just won some holiday vouchers!)

Could you do a luggage tag, we're staying at Sequoia Lodge (if that's not possible, could you just do the Disneyland Paris one) and getting the Eurostar. Our surname is Langlois - could you please put Langlois and not Langlois family?

Also, if it's not REALLY cheeky (!!) could you make a childs backpack tag:

The one that says "Donalds best friend" could that be Mickeys best friend please?

Name is Kian Langlois

Thank you so much :thumbsup2

Jo x

He would be so chuffed...

Hi Joanne,

If it's not too cheeky, could you please make some up for me? I'm taking my son on a surprise trip (I've just won some holiday vouchers!)

Could you do a luggage tag, we're staying at Sequoia Lodge (if that's not possible, could you just do the Disneyland Paris one) and getting the Eurostar. Our surname is Langlois - could you please put Langlois and not Langlois family?

The one that says "Donalds best friend" could that be Mickeys best friend please?

Name is Kian Langlois

Jo x

Certainly!! I will get to these tomorrow for you
Congratulations on winning your vouchers
Hugs
Joanne

I absolutely love these and now I can have my own!! We're not going till July but I am super organised LOL!

Could we have :-

The Cox Family (Hotel Cheyenne, 16th-21st July)
Mick (Mickey's best friend)
Letty (Tinkerbelle's best friend)
Lisa (Minnie's best friend, red background if poss?)
Callum (Donald's best friend)
Eowyn (she loves ALL the Princesses so anything you can do with that! Must be pink though lol)

Thank you so so much, I want to get these stored so I can look at them ha ha ha!

Lisa x

Hi Joanne,

Name is Kian Langlois

Jo x

Hope these are okay for you Jo
Have a brilliant trip!!

Langlois.gif

Kian.gif

I absolutely love these and now I can have my own!! We're not going till July but I am super organised LOL!

Eowyn (she loves ALL the Princesses so anything you can do with that! Must be pink though lol)

Thank you so so much, I want to get these stored so I can look at them ha ha ha!

Lisa x

Sure thing Lisa
I will get to these tomorrow for you
Hugs
Joanne

Wow - Joanne they're gorgeous thank you so much!

Kian will be so chuffed.

I want to show him them but can't as it's a surprise trip - aaaagh!!

You are so talented!

BTW, I know you don't accept payment, but Kian has a Comic Relief day at school on Friday, so will give him some money to donate there instead of payment to you, hope this is OK? :thumbsup2

Thank you again, I really appreciate you spending your time on them.

Jo x

Hi Joanne, I was wondering if you'd be able to do a few tags for me?

Could I have:-
1 of 'We're off to Disneyland Resort Paris' tag, names Jason and Stefi (or Stefi and Jason!) with 25th-28th March 2009 at the bottom
1 of 'We're off to Sequoia Lodge' tag(the Brother Bear bears are cute), with the same names and dates
1 of 'Buzz's (or Buzz Lightyears', which ever fits/looks better in your opinion) best friend Jason is going to Disneyland Resort Paris / This belongs to Jason' tag with a green background and 1 of 'The Wildcats' best friend Stefi is going to Disneyland Resort Paris / This belongs to Stefi' tag with a red or orange background.

Don't mind about the background of the first two, I'll leave them to your wonderful taste! :worship: Thank you so much, I think this is such a lovely idea, and really nice that you can have them as keepsakes afterwards!

Sorry if anything doesn't make sense. Thanks again. :cheer2:

Hi Joanne, I was wondering if you'd be able to do a few tags for me?

Could I have:-
1 of 'We're off to Disneyland Resort Paris' tag, names Jason and Stefi (or Stefi and Jason!) with 25th-28th March 2009 at the bottom
1 of 'We're off to Sequoia Lodge' tag(the Brother Bear bears are cute), with the same names and dates
1 of 'Buzz's (or Buzz Lightyears', which ever fits/looks better in your opinion) best friend Jason is going to Disneyland Resort Paris / This belongs to Jason' tag with a green background and 1 of 'The Wildcats' best friend Stefi is going to Disneyland Resort Paris / This belongs to Stefi' tag with a red or orange background.

Don't mind about the background of the first two, I'll leave them to your wonderful taste! :worship: Thank you so much, I think this is such a lovely idea, and really nice that you can have them as keepsakes afterwards!

Sorry if anything doesn't make sense. Thanks again. :cheer2:

Have a great trip Stefi

Stefi.gif

StefiSL.gif

Jason2.gif

Stefiback.gif

Wow wow wow! They're wonderful! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you so much! :thumbsup2

They're so so cool! Really excited about going now! :woohoo:

Lisa x

Here you go Lisa!!
Have a great trip

cox-1.gif

Mick.gif

Callum.gif

Eowyn.gif

Letty.gif

Lisa-1.gif

Awe thank you so much!! These are beautiful!! And you were so fast too!! I'm currently making/storing these as a surprise for the family, everone will adore them!!

You are so talented!!

Many thanks again xxxxxxx

Hi,

You made me some wonderful tags for our first trip to wdw and i wondered if you could make 2 more as i have booked a surprise trip for my Daughter to Disneyland Paris.

We are going from the 27th-29th May staying at the Santa Fe.
Could i have 2 tags the ones that say on the front We're off to and show the Santa Fe design.
On the back could i just have written if found please contact.

I hope this is ok
Thanks

Hi,

You made me some wonderful tags for our first trip to wdw and i wondered if you could make 2 more as i have booked a surprise trip for my Daughter to Disneyland Paris.

We are going from the 27th-29th May staying at the Santa Fe.
Could i have 2 tags the ones that say on the front We're off to and show the Santa Fe design.
On the back could i just have written if found please contact.

I hope this is ok
Thanks

Did you mean you needed two the same? If so just print this off twice.
Or did you need something else?
Hugs
Joanne

blankSantaFe.gif

Thank you so much it's fab. :goodvibes
Yes i did mean the same tag twice, Doh stupid me.:headache: as you said i will just print it 2 times.

I'm sorry to be a pain but i have managed to uprgrade our hotel to the Cheyenne instead of the Santa Fe.
Please could you do me another luggage tag which says "we're off to" Disney's Hotel Cheyenne from the 27th-29th of May.
Thanks so much

:love:Good morning,
Just noticed you thread we are going on Saturday have I left it too late if not wondered if you could make me some luggage tags for the 1 child & 4 adults

All in pink
Name Abigail Pearson, Snow White
Claire Pearson, Mickey & Miney
Susan Goodwin - Mickey & Miney

In Blue
Mickey & Miney mouse - Brian Goodwin(blue)
Donald Duck - Mark Pearson

Can you also put dates on of 29 to 31st March2009 as i would like them as a keepsake.

I would be reall gratefull if you can make these. Pm me if you need more info.

Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter