Luggage Tag DISigns - Please read requesting guidelines in post #1

Joanne they are superb, I love them and know everyone else will.
Thankyou so much for creating the tags for us. :flower3:

Dear Friends
I apologise to anybody who requested designs in the latter part of last year. For various personal reasons I had to take a sudden and unexpected break in designing and did not fulfill some requests. I am really sorry if I missed you.:sad2:
I am back now and so feel free to request!!! But please be patient I will get to everyone asap
Hugs
Joanne

Joanne - how do I look at your website where can order designs for tshirts etc please. - I hope this year is a better year for you :goodvibes

Hi,

This is so kinda of you to volunteer to do all these. Please can I request the following:

Skye Best Friend (Cinderella) - Pink
Summer Best Friend (Minnie Mouse) - Pink
Colette Best Friend (Tinkerbelle) - Pink
Garry Best Friend (Tom o Malley from Aristocats or Donald Duck) - Blue
Sharon Best Friend (Minnie Mouse) - Pink
Craig Best Friend (Stitch) - Blue
Zak Best Friend (Handy Manny or Mickey Mouse) - Blue

Can these state "this belongs to" rather than backpack.

Can I also request these:

We are off to Cheyenne (14th - 18th March 2010)
Sanderson Family

We are off to Cheyenne (14th - 18th March 2010)
Rankin Family

Thank you soooo much for doing these you are a little piece of disney magic!! Sharon xx:goodvibes:hug::flower3:

I hope these are okay for you!!!
Have a magical trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Skye.gif

Colette.gif

summer2.gif

Sharon.gif

Garry.gif

Craig.gif

Zak.gif

Sanderson.gif

Rankin.gif

Joanne - how do I look at your website where can order designs for tshirts etc please. - I hope this year is a better year for you :goodvibes

Hi and thanks for your interest!!
The link to my photobucket is below.
When you go there you will see a number of albums. Feel free to browse and save anything you want. If you would like anything adapted or personalized, feel free to request it on this thread and I will get to it asap.
A lot of the designs were originally done for WDW but can easily be adapted to DLRP. Let me know if I can help you with anything!!
Hugs
Joanne

http://s510.photobucket.com/home/tinkerbell766/allalbums

Hi and thanks for your interest!!
The link to my photobucket is below.
When you go there you will see a number of albums. Feel free to browse and save anything you want. If you would like anything adapted or personalized, feel free to request it on this thread and I will get to it asap.
A lot of the designs were originally done for WDW but can easily be adapted to DLRP. Let me know if I can help you with anything!!
Hugs
Joanne

http://s510.photobucket.com/home/tinkerbell766/allalbums

Actually it is for WDW :cool1::cool1::cool1: - will def have a look - the holiday is a surprise for my niece and nephew and I was thinking of putting one each in their box to open (long story and probably silly but going to do a deal, no deal type surprise!!!:lmao:

HI Joanne,

These are great!

Could you please do me 2 luggage labels for a backpack?

Isobel Ince - Belles best friend
Jack Ince - Lightening Mcqueens best friend.

Thanks so much

Hi,
This is so kinda of you to volunteer to do all these in your spare time. Please can I request the following for my upcoming trip?

Ruth Best Friend (Daisy) - Pink
Debbie Best Friend (Eeyore) - Pink
Aimee Best Friend (Tinkerbelle) - Pink
Ethan Best Friend (Buzz) - Blue
Charlie Best Friend (Mickey) - Blue
David Best Friend (Woody) - Blue
Phil Best Friend (Pluto) - Blue

We are off to Santa Fe (25th - 29th March 2010)
EasyJet flight: 6225

Thank you for all the hard work

Aimee :goodvibes

HI Joanne,

These are great!

Could you please do me 2 luggage labels for a backpack?

Isobel Ince - Belles best friend
Jack Ince - Lightening Mcqueens best friend.

Thanks so much

Hope these are good
Enjoy your first visit to my spiritual home!!
I'm sure it won't be your last!!
Hugs
Joanne

IsobelInce.gif

JackInce.gif

Hello!!

I still treasure my tags from back in July last year, and now my friend has asked if I could pass on her request! They are going in the Feb half term and i'm so excited you are back as she LOVES my tags too!!

The requests are as follows

Paul, best friend Grumpy (well it is now as we've changed what he originally said ha ha ha ha!) on a green backgroud

Emma, best friend Alice in Wonderland (if possible, if not Snow White) on a blue background for alice, or a red background for Snow White

Mia, best friend of the Princesses, on a pink background

Jake, best friend of Captain Jack Sparrow, brown background

Tarryn, best friend of Minnie Mouse, spotty background :eek: if possible?? If not red will do :)

Last one.......

The Hargrave Family - Thomas Cook Explorer Hotel, 15th -19th February 2010 (any picture that fits here will be brill)

Thank you so much! I so love this thread :worship:

Hi,
This is so kinda of you to volunteer to do all these in your spare time. Please can I request the following for my upcoming trip?

Ruth Best Friend (Daisy) - Pink
Debbie Best Friend (Eeyore) - Pink
Aimee Best Friend (Tinkerbelle) - Pink
Ethan Best Friend (Buzz) - Blue
Charlie Best Friend (Mickey) - Blue
David Best Friend (Woody) - Blue
Phil Best Friend (Pluto) - Blue

We are off to Santa Fe (25th - 29th March 2010)
EasyJet flight: 6225

Thank you for all the hard work

Aimee :goodvibes

Have a magical trip
Hugs
Joanne

RuthDaisy.gif

Aimeetink.gif

DebbieEeyore.gif

CharlieDLP.gif

Ethan.gif

DavidDLP.gif

Phil.gif

easyjet.gif

hi great work ,

if you have a chance is there any way you could make tags for my daughter and niece , we are leaving on 25th jan and staying in the cheyyane my kids name is Erin and niece in evan could you make us tags with princesses .

ps thanks

Hello!!

I still treasure my tags from back in July last year, and now my friend has asked if I could pass on her request! They are going in the Feb half term and i'm so excited you are back as she LOVES my tags too!!

The requests are as follows

Paul, best friend Grumpy (well it is now as we've changed what he originally said ha ha ha ha!) on a green backgroud

Emma, best friend Alice in Wonderland (if possible, if not Snow White) on a blue background for alice, or a red background for Snow White

Mia, best friend of the Princesses, on a pink background

Jake, best friend of Captain Jack Sparrow, brown background

Tarryn, best friend of Minnie Mouse, spotty background :eek: if possible?? If not red will do :)

Last one.......

The Hargrave Family - Thomas Cook Explorer Hotel, 15th -19th February 2010 (any picture that fits here will be brill)

Thank you so much! I so love this thread :worship:

I am so glad my tags brought a bit of magic to your trip last year!!
Hope your friend and her family like these
Hugs as always
Joanne

PaulGrumpy.gif

EmmaAlice.gif

MiaPrincess.gif

JakeJack.gif

Tarryn.gif

Explorers.gif

Hi have been looking at your tags and think they are sooooo nice:cutie:
I have a request for tags if you are able to help please.

May I request 2 luggage labels please. (Don't worry about the flight numbers as this way i can multi print them for our different trips.)
Can i pick the ones that say "We're off to Disneyland Paris" (with no hotel name) Any charachter will be fine what ever is easiest for you.
Can you put Boydell Family on 1st and Galloway Family on 2nd

Also can i also request the back pack type also. However at the risk of sounding choosey, can they say bag rather than backpack please??

May i order

Stitch with name Carol
Stitch with name Eve
Minnie with name Sharon Pink if poss
Mickey with name Steve blue if poss
Grumpy with name Phil

Thank you so much in advance :flower3::flower3::flower3:

Oh Joanne thank you so much, they are brilliant!!!!!! Can't wait to get these to her, I'm going to make them up as a surprise for the family :thumbsup2 they are FAB!

hi great work ,

if you have a chance is there any way you could make tags for my daughter and niece , we are leaving on 25th jan and staying in the cheyyane my kids name is Erin and niece in evan could you make us tags with princesses .

ps thanks

Have a great trip

princesserin.gif

princessevan.gif

Hi joanne raging I did not see these for our trip.

Would you be able to make some for future trips?

Details

Me - Jo Sheehy loves Belle in Pink

Oldest Daughter _ Angela Sheehy - loves the Princesses - purple if possible
Youngest - Olivia Sheehy - loves Goofy in Blue

Husband - Brendan loves Baloo - not sure if he should be allowed to get one as he refused point blank to come this year!!!

Would appreciate that

Jo
XOX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter