Luggage Tag DISigns - Please read requesting guidelines in post #1

:love:Good morning,
Just noticed you thread we are going on Saturday have I left it too late if not wondered if you could make me some luggage tags for the 1 child & 4 adults

All in pink
Name Abigail Pearson, Snow White
Claire Pearson, Mickey & Miney
Susan Goodwin - Mickey & Miney

In Blue
Mickey & Miney mouse - Brian Goodwin(blue)
Donald Duck - Mark Pearson

Can you also put dates on of 29 to 31st March2009 as i would like them as a keepsake.

I would be reall gratefull if you can make these. Pm me if you need more info.

Claire

I will get to these tonight for you so they are ready for your trip
Hugs
Joanne

Thank you could I be a pain looking at your t-shirt design my little girl would love the princess one, in the folder it is under princess, Abigail. If possible could you change it to

First Royal Tour DLP

Princess Abigail 2009 (she is also called Abigail)

Thank you sorry for the trouble. Keep up the good work.

Claire

:love:Good morning,
Just noticed you thread we are going on Saturday have I left it too late if not wondered if you could make me some luggage tags for the 1 child & 4 adults

All in pink
Name Abigail Pearson, Snow White
Claire Pearson, Mickey & Miney
Susan Goodwin - Mickey & Miney

In Blue
Mickey & Miney mouse - Brian Goodwin(blue)
Donald Duck - Mark Pearson

Can you also put dates on of 29 to 31st March2009 as i would like them as a keepsake.

I would be reall gratefull if you can make these. Pm me if you need more info.

Claire

Hi Claire
I hope I have understood your requests correctly!!
Have a great trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Abigailtag-1.gif

ClairePearson.gif

SusanGoodwin.gif

MarkPearson.gif

BrianGoodwin.gif

Thank you could I be a pain looking at your t-shirt design my little girl would love the princess one, in the folder it is under princess, Abigail. If possible could you change it to

First Royal Tour DLP

Princess Abigail 2009 (she is also called Abigail)

Thank you sorry for the trouble. Keep up the good work.

Hope your Princess has a great trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Abigailtour.gif

Thank you very much, they are brilliant. I can see an excited face when she sees the t-shirt.

Thank you again.

Claire

Just found this thread-wow,the designs look fantastic.
Are you still doing them?
If so,I'd be really grateful if you could make some for my trip in 13 days :banana:

We would love to have some of your labels for our fast-approaching trip to DLP.

Could we have the blue one with Mickey and Donald on and "We're off to... ", then the Disneyland Paris logo and a name.
Then, on the reverse, the name again and "If found please contact this number".

The names we would like are: Jack O'Connell (two labels please), Ethan Payne and Benjamin Payne (one of each).

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Joanne,
Have just seen your tags and think they are fantastic!!:cheer2: I hope I'm not being too cheeky but I was wondering if you could make me two up?
My daughter Amber Reid is really into the princess's and my son Ethan Reid loves Buzz lightyear. If possible could you put this 'backpack' and contact number please. I read someone has donated to comic relief, is their a charity you would like people to donate to?
Thanks Dani:)

Hi,

I have sent you a pm but forgot to say we are not flying but going by eurosatr and the second 2 are backpack designs.

Many thanks

Ro

Hi

Was wondering if you had any designs suitable for a t-shirt with the Disney Princesses on it is for my daughters 2nd Birthday. If you have and it would be possible could I have written on it 'Happy 2nd Birthday Abigail@ her favourite princesses are Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

Thank you

Claire

These are amazing!!:goodvibes

I am organising a Hen weekend with a minnie theme, If you have time please could you make me four luggage tags with Beths Hen weekend on.

I dont mind what style or font i shall leave it up to you, We are going the 4th July.

Charlie
Anne
Beth
Sarah

Please can i have these names on my tags

We are not flying we are going by eurostar

Thank you in advance:flower3:

Hi Joanne,
you very kindly made me some fabulous tags for our March trip and I was going to be very cheeky and ask if you would be able to do some again for our trip Sunday.
Sorry about the short notice.
I've sent a PM too.
Jill.:flower3:

ooh just noticed this thread, they are fab wonder if you have time to do a couple for me?

I would like two childrens backpack labels as follows:

1) - Snow Whites best friend Hollie is going to Disneyland Paris - (pink pink and more pink lol)

2) - Jack Sparrows best friend Ben is going to Disneyland Paris - (black / or blue, colours suitable for a 10 yr old !!)

Both with the surname of Raven.

Thank you so much in advance.:worship:

omg only just found this thread and we go to ashford on sunday, any chance at all for two kids luggage labels, havn't got a chance to look at all designs but i'm sure if i give details, whatever you come up with would be fantastic. a minnie themed one for bethany with the contact number on back 07867781080 and a snow white themed one for zoe with same contact number, many thanks, dont worry if you cant do it as its my fault for asking late.

Hi,

This is so kinda of you to volunteer to do all these. Please can I request the following:

Skye Best Friend (Cinderella) - Pink
Summer Best Friend (Minnie Mouse) - Pink
Colette Best Friend (Tinkerbelle) - Pink
Garry Best Friend (Tom o Malley from Aristocats or Donald Duck) - Blue
Sharon Best Friend (Minnie Mouse) - Pink
Craig Best Friend (Stitch) - Blue
Zak Best Friend (Handy Manny or Mickey Mouse) - Blue

Can these state "this belongs to" rather than backpack.

Can I also request these:

We are off to Cheyenne (14th - 18th March 2010)
Sanderson Family

We are off to Cheyenne (14th - 18th March 2010)
Rankin Family

Thank you soooo much for doing these you are a little piece of disney magic!! Sharon xx:goodvibes:hug::flower3:

Hi Joanne,
you very kindly made me some fabulous tags for our March trip and I was going to be very cheeky and ask if you would be able to do some again for our trip Sunday.
Sorry about the short notice.
I've sent a PM too.
Jill.:flower3:

Hope these are good Jill
Hugs as always
Joanne

Bartlett.gif

RobinsonNewYork.gif

Bartletthome.gif

Robinsonhome-1.gif

Annie.gif

JillMal.gif

Jessie.gif

Liamstitch.gif

ooh just noticed this thread, they are fab wonder if you have time to do a couple for me?

I would like two childrens backpack labels as follows:

1) - Snow Whites best friend Hollie is going to Disneyland Paris - (pink pink and more pink lol)

2) - Jack Sparrows best friend Ben is going to Disneyland Paris - (black / or blue, colours suitable for a 10 yr old !!)

Both with the surname of Raven.

Thank you so much in advance.:worship:

I have PM'd you with these!!
Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

omg only just found this thread and we go to ashford on sunday, any chance at all for two kids luggage labels, havn't got a chance to look at all designs but i'm sure if i give details, whatever you come up with would be fantastic. a minnie themed one for bethany with the contact number on back 07867781080 and a snow white themed one for zoe with same contact number, many thanks, dont worry if you cant do it as its my fault for asking late.

Hope these are okay for you
Have a fab trip!!!
Hugs
Joanne

BethanyMinnie.gif

Zoe.gif

Dear Friends
I apologise to anybody who requested designs in the latter part of last year. For various personal reasons I had to take a sudden and unexpected break in designing and did not fulfill some requests. I am really sorry if I missed you.:sad2:
I am back now and so feel free to request!!! But please be patient I will get to everyone asap
Hugs
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter