Luggage Tag DISigns - Please read requesting guidelines in post #1

Fantastic, have sent you a PM, we would love some Cheyenne luggage tags and if possible, but don't worry if you can't, may I have a Maleficent's best friend for my park bag ?
Thank you so much. :flower3:

Hope these are okay Jill
I am sorry that the hole on your backpack tag is black(not sure how that came about!!) but as you punch that bit out, I guess it doesn't matter.
Have a great trip and Happy Birthday to Liam (Check out my Birthday t-shirt DISigns in my photobucket - link below - for ideas for Birthday t-shirts)
Hugs as always
Joanne

Robinson.gif

Robinsonhome.gif

Jill.gif

LiamPOTC.gif

OMG - they're fabulous :lovestruc
I love them all, especially my Maleficent one and Liam is really really chuffed with his.
Thank you so much, you are extremely talented and I am very grateful. :goodvibes

I cant pm u if you could please do me a set of the backpack tags for my girls,both with best friend of minnie , names Phoebe & Cheyenne that would be great - thanks in advance if you can XX

Hope these are okay for the girls
Have a great trip
Hugs as always
Joanne

Phoebe.gif

Cheyenne.gif

OMG - they're fabulous :lovestruc
I love them all, especially my Maleficent one and Liam is really really chuffed with his.
Thank you so much, you are extremely talented and I am very grateful. :goodvibes

The pleasure is all mine Jill
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you
Hugs as always
Joanne

Cathy
Here are your requested tags
I hope they are okay
I am sorry that i had to use black for the writing on the DLH one but I could not get any other colour to show up well both at the top and the bottom of the picture. Hope it's okay for you.
Have a wonderful trip
Hugs
Joanne

Wassell.gif

Dylan.gif

Freya.gif

Hi Joanne
If you're not too busy and have the time, I would absolutely love 2 of the backpack tags for my children, they would be thrilled with them.

Their names are

Anastasia(would like stitch please)
Gabriel(would like mickey please)
and we are off to DLRP

surname is Mazierski(but you can leave this off, I don't mind)

Thanks so much

Ruth:flower3:

Hi Joanne
If you're not too busy and have the time, I would absolutely love 2 of the backpack tags for my children, they would be thrilled with them.

Their names are

Anastasia(would like stitch please)
Gabriel(would like mickey please)
and we are off to DLRP

surname is Mazierski(but you can leave this off, I don't mind)

Thanks so much

Ruth:flower3:

Have a great trip!!
Hugs to you
Joanne

Anastasia.gif

Gabriel.gif

Hello, yes I still want some done if you do not mind.

I am just trying to figure out what we would like ... the only problem is there is eight of us, is that too much work for you?

:hug:

Not at all!!!
Bring it on
Hugs to you
Joanne

Okay Claire, here they are!!
I am not overly happy with the HSM ones but getting good clipart of this is next to impossible, so I hope they're okay for the girls. The backpack tags work much better with a single character.
Also it is impossible to squeeze dates onto the backpack tags (unlike the normal luggage tags) so I have done each family a generic luggage tag as well to use on the family suitcase and to serve as a keepsake. Hope that's okay for you!!
Have a magical trip!!! Although I visit WDW every year, you can see from my tags that DLRP is really my spiritual home. I have already got 11 trips under my belt and intend to make very many more. I know you'll love it. Let me know how you get on!!
Hugs as always
Joanne

Aimee.gif

Rachel.gif

EmilyTweddle.gif

Ellie.gif

MeganTweddle.gif

Claire.gif

Ashley.gif

Nataliecox.gif

DavidTweddle.gif

Tweddle.gif

Cox.gif

Hello Joanne,

Right here goes!

Can we please have :-

Nathan's best friend (stitch) - blue surround
Bethany's best friend (tinkerbell) - pink surround
Hannah's best friend (eeyore) - pink surround
Diane's best friend (eeyore) - pink surround
Dave's best friend (Mrs Incredible!!!!!) - blue surround
Pete's best friend (Mickey mouse) - blue surround
Karen's best friend (eeyore) - pink surround
Paula's best friend (tinkerbell) - pink surround
(On these instead of it saying "this back pack" could you kindly change it to "this belongs to" and just put the christian name)

Could we then have if possible have 7 :-

We're off to disneyland resort
26th - 30th 2009

2 x Johns Family
3 x Morgan Family
2 x Turner Family
(not flying)

And 1

I'm off to disneyland resort.

Joanne, if it is too much trouble let me know.

Many thanks.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hello Joanne,

Right here goes!

Can we please have :-

Nathan's best friend (stitch) - blue surround
Bethany's best friend (tinkerbell) - pink surround
Hannah's best friend (eeyore) - pink surround
Diane's best friend (eeyore) - pink surround
Dave's best friend (Mrs Incredible!!!!!) - blue surround
Pete's best friend (Mickey mouse) - blue surround
Karen's best friend (eeyore) - pink surround
Paula's best friend (tinkerbell) - pink surround
(On these instead of it saying "this back pack" could you kindly change it to "this belongs to" and just put the christian name)

Could we then have if possible have 7 :-

We're off to disneyland resort
26th - 30th 2009

2 x Johns Family
3 x Morgan Family
2 x Turner Family
(not flying)

And 1

I'm off to disneyland resort.

Joanne, if it is too much trouble let me know.

Many thanks.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Not too much at all
26th - 30th which month?
I'm off to Disneyland resort - what name? By the way I can do Hotel New York one's if you prefer (I noticed your ticker)
Let me know and I will get to them asap
Hugs as always
Joanne

Not too much at all
26th - 30th which month?
I'm off to Disneyland resort - what name? By the way I can do Hotel New York one's if you prefer (I noticed your ticker)
Let me know and I will get to them asap
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hello Joanne and sorry!!! Did try to remember everything ... trust me to forget the MONTH!

The date is the 26th to 30th May.

I,m off too disneyland resort - are the surnames not correct? The one on his own saying "I'm off to disneyland" is the only one with his surname!!!

Yes it would be nice if you could do Hotel New York if it is not too much trouble.

I hope this answers all the questions and once again so sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Hello Joanne and sorry!!! Did try to remember everything ... trust me to forget the MONTH!

The date is the 26th to 30th May.

I,m off too disneyland resort - are the surnames not correct? The one on his own saying "I'm off to disneyland" is the only one with his surname!!!

Yes it would be nice if you could do Hotel New York if it is not too much trouble.

I hope this answers all the questions and once again so sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I nearly have these ready for you but I am still a little confused :confused3
I can be really thick!!
The one on his own (who will be getting the 'I'm off to Hotel New York'), what is his surname?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter