I've had it

Originally posted by Kama89
Yeah, you like? Real men can wear pink without it threatening thair masculinity.

Only if its the 80's.:rolleyes:

Watch it Kim... I think if your Apolo guy loved you as much as you claim, he'd show his face more often or better yet, come to your rescue tonight!! I haven't seen him since the beginning of this thread. Maybe you'd like to tell us if you are really out there masking yourself as your Apolo Atono Dodo boy.

Oh man Lucy...thanks for the purple M&M's!!! Ooooo...good one! Yeah...that's right....I'm with Lucy to help her heal the sick and wounded! Here Lucy...Dream tosses Lucy a stethoscope...never dis without it!!;)

He's a trend setter...in a class all his own. He doesn't have to follow the crowd in order to feel good about himself. He's confident in who he is and his abilities. Real men can also braid their hair and still look ummm.... well.... incredibly hot!!

apolosi1.jpg

Well, uh... thanks Bonnie. I appreciate that, but it looks as though Elaine has retreated and I haven't seen much of Bean at all this evening, so I think I'll just sit down here and have some pasta salad with the audience.

Is Apollo,Yoko Ohno's love child Kama:p :confused: :p

Credit to my DW for her observation LOL

I don't know about you Dream, but I haven't seen any action yet. I think these girls are all talk and no action. I don't think we are going to have to use any of our skills unless it is to ice down their wrists from the carpal tunnel syndrome they're going to have from all this "verbal" jabbing.:rolleyes:

Who else do you think we should throw in the jello pit? How about Shep and JasonLyons?

Anyone want some of these?

cake_64.gif

hmmmm......I think I spy a hidden Mickey! How appropriate!

No ApoLo OHNO isn't Yoko ONO'S love child... nice try yepod! ;)

I think if your Apolo guy loved you as much as you claim, he'd show his face more often or better yet, come to your rescue tonight!! I haven't seen him since the beginning of this thread. Maybe you'd like to tell us if you are really out there masking yourself as your Apolo Atono Dodo boy.
He doesn't exactly have a lot of idle time to spend playing on the computer... what with training and all. NOW... as far as whether or not I am MASKING as Apolo... Ummm.... nope, sure not. :)

Oh goodie... cookies!!!

I will say though that in this pic, Antonio looks pretty darn good to me!!!

antonio.jpg

This looks good too. Brownie Sundae Pie. I need to stay off of the M&M site...:p

cake_79.gif

Yeah yeah, he looks just peachy. I saw that picture while looking around a bit the other day. I see you've... um..... cropped it to make it CB acceptable. ;)

Hmmmm... he doesn't really look dressed for a bike race there either. Too bad.

Um yep... had to crop it because it wasn't suited for the DIS... and being the angel I am, I made sure I cropped the "bad" part.

He's ready to race... he doesn't have to get all "dressed" up for that becuase it will be a real quick race leaving Apolo left in the dust :)

I made sure I cropped the "bad" part.
Bad part? ;) :confused: ;)

it will be a real quick race leaving Apolo left in the dust
Uh.... Elaine? Let's get real here sweetie. :rolleyes: I don't THINK so.
steps.jpg

Oh yepod??? What happened to those pictures you started to post?!?!?!?

Kim dear, that would be an old picture you have there... remember he said he was eating like a big fat pig recently. My guy is as slim and trim as possible :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter