I've had it

Kama89

DIS Veteran
helenabear isn't going to have Kama to kick around anymore. Nope...she'll have to find a new twit to pick on. No more insulting my sweetie, no more accusing me of stealing her M&Ms, no reason to post those nasty frog pictures, no more threatening to beat me up at DisCon...no wait...that was Beanie...never mind...well anyway...she's picked on this twit... er.... I mean she's picked on this girl one too many times, yes sir-ee.... I'm outta here. Yes....it's YET ANOTHER GRAND EXIT!! I'm mad and I'm not gonna take it anymore!! Don't try to stop me....Oh~No.... don't even try...it won't work, this is it!
Here's my final Apolo picture (stop applauding)....he looks, how I feel as I'm posting this! :mad:

ohno139.jpg

Hey, no hair on his chinny chin chin.

Who am I supposed to send Apolo pics too? Whose posts will my son sneak in here to see little Timon doing the hula on?
:(

Kimmy!:(

Kama89, you are kidding right? I really enjoy having you around here.

Now what are we all going to do when we need our Apollo fix?

:( :(

Awww come on Kimmie... you know I would never intentionally do anything to hurt ya! See Mr. Apolo Anton Ohno wants you to stay

pitch2.jpg

You have to be kidding dont' you? pretty please. You do realize that this isn't April its August so its rather late to be pulling a April fool's joke. You are in a kidding mood tonight aren't you? YOiu have to be.

She's kidding. Anybody as dis addicted as Kim cold never stay away long. I speak from experience. She just wants attention!!! Besides, who would make smoothies for you as good as I do?;)

***Dream pulls up a comfy chair and pops some popcorn to watch Kim and Elaine duke it out tonight!!***

: pulls up a chair next to Dream to get some of those yummy smoothies and watch the action:
CC

Whew!! What a relief.

***kejoda pulls up a chair next to Dream so we can gossip and bet on who will win tonight. Kim's mad so my moneys on her.***

no more threatening to beat me up at DisCon...no wait...that was Beanie...

Hee hee...did I really say that?? Wait, I think that was because you were being mean to Elaine!! Yeah, that's right...you were stealing her greenies...so there!!

;):)

Originally posted by Dream
She just wants attention!!!
She is always just looking for attention isn't she :rolleyes:

Hey does anyone else think that is the dorkiest looking picture of Apolo... this one here is only second to it

pitch1.jpg

Someone needs to teach that boy how to throw, don't they???

I do believe even Kim once said this exact same thing to me, didn't you twit???

Now Beanie, no physical violence allowed here, you know that is guideline number.... um, ok, never mind, carry on!
CC

Originally posted by kejoda
Whew!! What a relief.

***kejoda pulls up a chair next to Dream so we can gossip and bet on who will win tonight. Kim's mad so my moneys on her.***
Hey!!! :mad: Thanks a lot bud :rolleyes:

CC how are we going to enjoy sitting on the sidelines without any physical voilence?:confused: Now that Beanie is involve it will get really exciting!

WRRRRR.....Dream whips up a batch of "nah...she's not leavin'" smoothies and passes a frosty mug to CC and kejoda! Pass the popcorn please CC! Bet on these two? I don't know man, I have seen these cat fights before and they are pretty evenly matched!!! Nope, no bets! But I will take pictures!!;) Hey...anybody else think this popcorn needs a little more salt?

ACK!!! She posted THOSE pictures!!!! Oooooh! See what I mean!?! She's brutal I tell you!!! You just nev-er mind what I said about those pictures Miss BlossomSnot!! Ooooo...you're goin' DOWN missy!!

Beanie! Kronky boy or no Kronky boy, I'm gonna get you!

I hate to say it......but Apolo does look pretty goofy in that pic LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter