I've had it

I'm confused:confused: How do we know thats apollo? Its just legs could be anyone.

Trust me... it's him. :)

Elaine... Elaine... do you not recognize muscle when you see it? Well... apparantly not since booboo is so "slim and trim".

Kimmie dear... you don't listen. I just stated there that we are looking at an old picture. Do I need to bring up a more recent one of him throwing a baseball. Poor boy even after having been helped he still didn't get it right!

Old? Old in the sense that you've seen it on this thread...? Well, yeah... but thought booboo might need a little reality check.
Old as in age.... well now how do you know how old it is? Like so many of you have reminded me on several different occasions, HE'S not that old, so I don't think the picture was dragged too far from the dark ages. :)

You leave the baseball thing out of this... we're talking about bike races now. :teeth:

Why are we having a bike race anyway... I am sure if we had a battle of witts my man would leave your man in the dust.

And old as in that was taken probably about 8 months ago... and he's fat compared to then!

Why are we having a bike race anyway...
Why not? :teeth: Hee hee :teeth:

Hmmmm...maybe, maybe not. No matter... I'm not terribly interested in his IQ although I'm sure his is just fine. ;)

And old as in that was taken probably about 8 months ago... and he's fat compared to then!
I'll help him get rid of those extra calories. :teeth:

Shouldn't these 2 guys be in the jello pit?
Who? Apolo and me? Sounds good to me!!! ;)

DARN! Why can't I go? Come on Beccy!!! Pleeeeeze!!!!! :bounce: I'd be a LOT more fun for him than Antonio would. :teeth:

Originally posted by kejoda
Shouldn't these 2 guys be in the jello pit?
Please note: I did not say this tonight. It was kejoda. Not me. I now return you to your thread already in progress. :p If you're referring to the "A" guys, kejoda, I think I'll head off to the concession stand. :rolleyes:

Not enough begging Laverne.

Yensid ringme back a beer I'm getting thirsty.

Shirley isn't that obvious?

What if we both beg????

ohnoskback.jpg

A beer? Have you seen how much those thing cost at concession stands???? :eek: I'll need to hit the ATM first or take out a 2nd mortgage.... Let me look in my fridge instead.... ;)

Yes thats why your going!

Nope not enough of the begging.

Sorry, I don't carry that kind of cash on me. Unless you'd like to contribute to the beer fund. ;) No, no, I don't mind at all. ;)

Well I have some pennies left over from the penny carnival yesterday. want those?

I like this begging... at least there is less talkie from snot-face while this is going on :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter