I've had it

**Phew phew...Dream runs onto the screen and finds her chair**

Thanks for saving my spot nativetxn!! Oooo...colored chalk? Cool! Kejoda...can I use the blue?

Pasta salad tonight? Yum!! Popcorn and M&M's too! Um...pass the Mylanta somebody?

WRRRRRRR......Dream whips up a huge batch of "let's get ready to rumble" smoothies, sets up the beverage table and brings out the frosty mugs!!

OK...Kim, Jay, Beanie, Elaine....we are ready anytime now!

Kim, I'm always with ya woman! If it looks like you're in trouble I will back ya up!! I'm just giving you some space...that's all. Kinda sensitive this one. :rolleyes:

You know I am beginning to think these Apolo-lovin' FREAKS are all talk!!!

My goodness, yepod :)

:nativetxn hitches her chair closer:

<embed src="http://www.ilovewavs.com/Themes/TVSports/Let's%20Get%20Ready%20to%20Rumble.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Kim... has anyone ever told you that you talk way too much???
Ummm... no. Why do you ask? :)

Gee, thanks Jodie, for that undying support there... wait till they have me on the mats then come out... thanks bud. :rolleyes:

Jay... I think you're going to have to deal with ye ole' yepod... he's proving to be a bit of a problem here.

Hey Elaine! Is toenail boy ready for that bike race yet or is he too concerned about scratching the polish job??

supersat62.jpg

An hour goes by & this is it:rolleyes: :confused:

I don't know ladys, but you might want to-go boxes for your pasta salad, popcorn and M&M's!!;)

Kejoda here who wants the pasta saldad. there is enough for everyone.

Dream the blue chalk is yours. I'm going to use purple. I have pink, green(not lime), yellow, white, and orange. Who wants what?

WE WANT ANOTHER ONE
JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE!!!

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE........

**Dream starts the wave!!**

Well Kimmie dearest, I think Antonio is looking better than Apolo now... I think your boy is getting fat from all the food he's been eating!

Originally posted by helenabear
Well Kimmie dearest, I think Antonio is looking better than Apolo now... I think your boy is getting fat from all the food he's been eating!

THOSE are fighting words. Laverne go get her.

Oh I do love his hair... it is so beautiful!!!!
Oh but she does have the lying down to an art doesn't she?! Yeah yeah, the hair is just priceless... so are those sweet little chimpmunk cheeks... oh sooooo cuuuuuute!!

yepod?! Where'd they go?! I saw that post?! Did you chicken out? Huh huh?? Can't take the heat?

Oh Elaine.... still waiting for Antoniobooboos answer on this bike race! Hooo I have to admit she's been quite the little expert at avoiding this whole issue.

yepod & Elaine, I didn't want to say anything too complex for you. I tried to make it easy for you to understand.

Kim, just because he has chipmunk cheeks there does NOT mean my boy is fat!

yepod & Elaine, I didn't want to say anything too complex for you. I tried to make it easy for you to understand.
A wise decision on your part Jay. ;)

Kim, just because he has chipmunk cheeks there does NOT mean my boy is fat!
Mmmmm.... hmmmm... Ok, Elaine. Whateeeever you say. How are those voices tonight? Still giving you trouble?

Another witty one there Jay:rolleyes:

Kama was that a PINK bandana junior was wearing:p :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Dream, see those purple M&M's? Those are actually Prilosec that I threw in especially for you.

Kim dearest, I am remaining neutral, just like Switzerland. Can't ask me to pick sides between two good friends.

My sole purpose is to be here to nurse the injured. Yeah, that's it. See, I brought my first aide kit. I even brought my cap. Dream will help me too. Where's that darn stethoscope when you need it....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter