I've had it

I wonder how long he will have to sit there before his knees starts to hurt.

Mmmm.... the view is nice too.
cloud9.gif

apolosk2.jpg

He'd stay for hours if necessary... althooooo.... Hmmm.. heck with the jello pit... I'm headin' out on to that ice!!!

there she is trying to claim innocense again.:rolleyes:

will she ever learn.

Originally posted by helenabear

What did I say?
angelwings.gif
Uh-huh.... I keep forgetting. You're our resident "angel". :rolleyes: Riiiggghhhttt..... sssuuurrreee...... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by helenabear
But I am the resident angel

littleangel.gif
Okay everyone, pick your feet up off the floor! It's getting deep out there!! :eek: :) ;)

Elaine, you know I love ya! :) I just couldn't resist that one. How about a drink? Here ya go!
guin.gif
:)

Originally posted by yensid1071
Elaine, you know I love ya! :) I just couldn't resist that one. B]

Uh huh... sure... I almost believe you there :rolleyes:

Awwww....... Well, I tried. I even had a peace offering of a drink...... Want another?
guin.gif
guin.gif
Take two, they're small. ;)
Well, I hate to leave this little party, but there's a pillow calling my name, so I'm going to find it and listen to what it has to say. 'Night ladies! :wave: 'Night Kim!! :wave:

Notice how he didn't include Kim with the ladies?

So either she isn't a lady or she is... well I'll stop and just say I guess he doesn't think she's a lady :teeth:

"I hear you are a big fan of mine Kim. . . please you and your friend Elaine, Give Peace a Chance, okay? Okay, send me money too or I'll have to sell more cows.. . bye now. .

yokomenu2.jpg

Love,

Yoko Ono

;)

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter