I've had it

WILLY! She's.....ummm.....ACK.... she's just.... EEEWWWWW!!! That's worse than Elaine's gacky frog pictures!! *Shudder* Give peace a chance? Hmmm.... I dunno, I might have considered it, but then someone throws out that lady crack. Sheesh! ;)

Need beautiful image to erase that last nightmare!!!
apolo4.jpg

Ahhh....that's much better!
cloud9.gif

Don't listen Kim!!! How could you abandon the side of lime green?? GO AWAY RIC...YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!!

Originally posted by Kama89
They were brutal, Ric.
cry.gif
I was there and saw the whole thing. Brutal is an understatement. :( These women have no shame. :rolleyes:

OMG!!!! There are two things I am so incredibly shocked aobut. The first is that this stupid thread is STILL going!!! The second being that snot-faced-twit here is still crying about it all :rolleyes:

OMG!!!! There are two things I am so incredibly shocked aobut. The first is that this stupid thread is STILL going!!! The second being that snot-faced-twit here is still crying about it all
AHHHH SHEEEEEUT UP SHIRLEY!

Originally posted by helenabear
OMG!!!! There are two things I am so incredibly shocked aobut. The first is that this stupid thread is STILL going!!! The second being that snot-faced-twit here is still crying about it all :rolleyes:
I was so thinking the same thing!

Laverne that last pic of A was a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!