If YOU could work at Disney...

Hmmm i would't know where to start. My first choice would be as a CM at Hall of Presidents. Second choice would be any job in AK. I guess playing any character would be cool too.

I would like to help set up for the next day after the parks close just to know what it takes to get it done.

If I was tired, I would like to work at Sounds Dangerous pointing to the exit for the 6 people leaving at the end of the show.

I worked in concierge at the Contemporary, at Disney Cruise Line reservations, in Marketing, PR and Promotions. I knew people all over the resort and had friends that did things you guys would like to do (AKL animal care, entertainment, characters, Guest Relations/tours, Disney Ambassadors, DVC Sales, ABD Guides, Weddings, Special Event Planning, etc.) I loved the people DH and I worked with. I loved the company. Getting a good full time position is hard though. Even knowing tons of people. We tried for 5 years but got a job offer that was too good to pass up back north. Too much contract and temp work in the professional positions. Everyone is always getting their hours cut and afraid their positions will be let go. Too stressful! The pay was way too low to live on in FL too unless you had several roommates. Fun in your 20's but not for a couple in their 30's;)

I would love to audition for Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) to see those little kids faces light up when they see you, and know that you made a moment in their life happy, that's gotta be a great feeling. :goodvibes I'm sure all of the characters love what they do.

If Bob Igers job isn't available.....Holiday Services it would be for me. I am a Christmas-aholic.

I would want to be operations- not sure what, but operations.

Trams would also be cool.

Suprised no one has picked this but i'd like to work in the ride maintenance dept, or if disney has corporate aviation then there aircraft maintenance dept.

DH - grounds keeper and/or trash picker-upper

Me - anything where I can get out and walk around and interact w/ the people. I'm a CPA and am stuck at a desk all the time.

DH - grounds keeper and/or trash picker-upper

Me - anything where I can get out and walk around and interact w/ the people. I'm a CPA and am stuck at a desk all the time.

You would probably really like to work for the market research department! They are the folks who get to walk around the parks all day and ask surveys about the experiences the guests are having. I've always thought that would be fun to do!

I'm very happy with my role at Disney (I work at GMR, and also am a seasonal character attendant).

Hey All!:wave2:If you could work at Disney as whatever you wanted to do, what would it be?
Management hybrid role out in the parks, managing groups of assigned CMs with roles similar to the former Dream Teams that promoted good will and magic to guest.

I would work Photopass in the water parks... Drools

I think you'd be surprised the amount of "non-droolworthy" photos you'd have to endure in order to enjoy the smaller percentage of "droolable" photos. Just sayin.

DH wants to be an Imagineer (and knowing him he will!) I'd want to work at the Wide World of Sports Complex (I :love: sports!), the wedding planning department or a gangster on the GMR.

Monorail. I'm sure they switch it up and take turns, but I'd love to be the person in the back.

I like the uniform, too.

Any job at night...wouldn't matter if it's the clean-up crew! To be able to be in the parks at night, guest free...very Kingdom Keepers!

I would also like to work in one of the merchandising locations (basically to have first access to the new stuff coming in), but there would be no way I could handle the majority of the guests! I don't know how CM's do it. My tolerance for the rudeness of others is next to nothing and often results in my own display of rudeness. For every magical moment I witness I bet I see 100 nasty ones. CM's are definitely the best kind of people with the patience level of saints! I usually deal better with a rude CM than a rude guest because I'll almost bet that the CM just encountered a rude guest. If you give 'em a smile and say something nice they almost always perk right back up again.

So, I guess unless Disney has this fantastic training program to control my temper and/or patience, or if they offer me medication and/or electroshock treatments, I guess my only other dream Disney job option would be in one of the business offices or behind the scenes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter