If YOU could work at Disney...

I'd be married to someone in top management so I could get to do everything free! LOL!

Getting to experience all the luxury things most of us will never be able to do like staying at the dream suite in DL park and the themed (expensive) suites at the resorts. And going to ALL the disney parks around the world. And not having to make reservations or stand in lines. Can you imagine?

Of course, I'd take some family and friends too to share in it.

Or, if you want me to actually WORK I'd create my own job where I get to come up with new ideas and have them implemented. Can the CEO do that? Ideas all across the board - Tot/HM themed duel resort. Bringing back rides like Mr. Toad (while keeping Pooh). Make the quality of the rides as awesome as Tokyo Disney's. Change the Tiki room back to the original. Bring back unique foods at the restaurants instead of becoming generic. Make the monorail connect to all parks and update it so it runs smoothly. Get the Yeti working again. All those sorts of things, I could go on and on.

I would love to be a photopass person with the characters - I would love to catch kids expressions as they got to meet the for the first time.

Or

A wedding photographer

Or

A wedding planner

Or

Guest Services

Anything with people at Disney would be good! :rotfl::thumbsup2

Please pass the spoons. Quality control it is!

Next trip: Dec. 9th-15th POP - Just the Girls!

I worked at the park for about 5 years. I worked at various places through the years but primarily at Tomorrowland Speedway (which by the way sucks b/c its super hot and you used to have to wear a fireproof coated long pants outfit with the steel toed boots).

If I was going to get a job there now, it would be in Imagineering (then I could make a salary to actually afford to raise a family and use my degree).

I would love to be Cinderella! Love to see all those beautiful lil faces when they see me for the first time!

I am an RN and I like my job so I would love to be a nurse in their first aid centers.It is my dream job.

I want to be Cinderella...doesn't every little girl dream of this?

I would also think being one of the street performers at DHS would be lots of fun, or a creepy at the Haunted Mansion:)

I could never work at Disney, the amount of unbelievably rude and inconsiderate people amaze me and I couldn't do that day in/day out.

Though it would be fun to be one of the guys at the haunted mansion or at pirates

Special Event Planning and coordination. I would love to plan parties and special events in the most magical place on earth. If I have my way, that is what I will be doing in semi-retirement.

I'd be a musician, pianist/keyboardist specifically, although probably not as many opportunities for that as there used to be. Disney seems to be using a lot more canned music than they used to. But I remember walking through one of the Disney resorts as a young kid who was taking piano/organ lessons and seeing this guy in a white tux playing a crystal clear, all acrylic grand piano. I thought to myself right then and there, that would be the best job in the world.

I would want to work as a concierge CM, not in the lounge but as an IPO

Landscape Designer (are they Imagineers?) That is my background, and it would be a dream job to help out with the concepts and layout of the new Fantasyland expansion (and other future lands and changes...). That has been a dream job for awhile....now if only I can convince DH to move to FL....:rolleyes:

I would be a tour guide! I would like to do any of the tours at Magic Kingdom or the Backstage Safari tour at Animal Kingdom. That would be great!

This is a hard question for me. Ideally, I would love to walk around the Magic Kingdom or EPCOT greeting people, saying hello and passing on a kind word, offering to take pictures for their family (somewhat Photopass Style), giving them directions to rides or restrooms and just sharing the pixie dust.

I would also love to work MVMCP. :goodvibes: Or even Candlelight Processional.

Being an Imagineer would be pretty cool, too! ;)

Any of the above would work for me.

I agree with a previous poster about dealing with the rude people all day. So my dream job would be a parking lot sweeper driver. Think about. You work at night when its cooler, no rude people, boss tells you to do one job. Low stress.

Would love to work in the labs at Conservation Station in AK I have a PhD in Biochemistry and the kids laugh every time I tell them exactly what is happening in the labs :laughing:, that or anyplace in AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter