If YOU could work at Disney...

I would love to be the person who gets to give out random free things. It's like being the magical pixie dust spreader. Making people happy would be awesome. :wizard:

Wow, there are so many things I would love to do at WDW!

1. Jungle Cruise skipper or Great Movie Ride tour guide/gangster/cowgirl...I do think this would get old after a while, but it would be really fun at first! Especially TGMR--I love the movies!

2. Working on or performing in the live shows--like FotLK or Fantasmic! I would be in heaven if I could be involved with Fantasmic!

3. CM at Haunted Mansion, ToT, or Splash Mountain (because it's my favorite).

4. Character handler.

5. CM at Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor--this one is in a different category because it's a different, interactive attraction. Except I don't think I could be so funny so quickly!

There are plenty of other things I would love to do, all in the parks. Not really interested in working at a resort or elsewhere.

Would love to be a waitress at Prime Time...I waitress on the weekends (in addition to my 2 other jobs) and I would LOVE to be able to deal with people the way they do there....wish I could do it now but would get fired! LOL How fun would that be?!:thumbsup2

DHmentioned being an electrician in the parks. I said I'd be a wedding photographer. What a way to spend my days!

I would love to work behind the scenes in the horticulture department. All those wonderful flowers, the trees, it would be awesome!

I would want to be a fairytale wedding planner. That way you are not in the parks everyday (for fear of getting sick of them and not appreciating them) AND you still get to spread pixie dust and help create a couple's most magical moment in their relationship in Disney style.

Or - I would like to be on the team of people (Imagineer's??) that handles all of the park overlays (Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, Cinderella's Castle, etc.) mainly because I would like to keep the bad ideas out (pictures on Cinderella's castle.........really?) and get to be creative on a daily basis. It would be an honor to see my ideas and plans come to fruition.

And since I am a paralegal by day those dreams will probably never come true........:rotfl:

My daughter and I discussed this very thing nearly every day we were there last week (was it only last week?!?!?!) My Dh would be a great bus driver (her has the license!) He loves to "impress" with his knowledge of Disney World history and trivia. My daughter wants to be Pooh ... but if that was not possible she could be a Photopass Photographer (she teacher high school photography). I would be happy to be one of the "sweeper-uppers" ... great for people watching! If not that I could run one of the KidCot stops. Have been a primary teacher / principal for more than thirty years!

I would be an Imagineer, first choice.

2nd choice would be a tour guide, VIP or KTTW.

When I retire from working the streets in 23.5 years, I hope to work as plain clothes security in the parks.

I would do literally any job they would give me... DH would never move to Orlando so it will never happen. But I would literally throw my MBA out the window and sweep streets, as long as I could work in the World! :cool1:

I would do literally any job they would give me... DH would never move to Orlando so it will never happen. But I would literally throw my MBA out the window and sweep streets, as long as I could work in the World! :cool1:

Okay she won't move to Orlando how about lake buena vista that not Orlando but there are nice parts of Orlando.

I'd take fellow castmember Bob's job. I would........

* Pay castmembers a decent wage and increase training time......so they can all find their Pixie Dust again

* Clean up the parks

* Change SM to the DL version so I can enjoy it on BOTH coasts

* Improve the food quality

* Commit to updates to the parks - something like.....1 new ride or E-ticket attraction every 3 years....rotate the parks....HS, then AK, then EPCOT, then MK.....and so forth.

* BUY NEW monorail cars. I was horrified to read scheduled retirement is 20 years (next year) but disney has decided to keep them running an additional 15 years! Do this on a rotating schedule....for example......if there are 20 trains total....replace one each year vs. all 20 in one year.

* Do something with pleasure island at DTD

* Give every child sick and in a wheelchair a personal meeting with their favorite character. (comes from watching a beautiful little snow white in a wheelchair one day. In Bob's chair....I'll do ANYTHING necessary to change that palor of cancer into the radiance of joy we saw when the little Snow White in a wheelchair met....Snow White).

Ok, that's enough decisions for my first day. I'll get back to you with updates for my second day of work in Bob's big chair!

1. Sommelier at California Grill
2. Head Chef at either California Grill or Victoria and Albert's
3. Head of Disney's wine program overall
4. When all that fails, I'd love to pilot a Monorail.

I always wanted to be the CM on the back of the parking lot tram. To see so many happy, excited faces every morning. Please sit back, relax and hold onto young children.

"driver you are clear"

Thats what I do now, as well as driving the trams and parking cars, its a pretty cool job however you have to be prepared for all weathers, your out in it all. lol

My dream disney job is creating disney field trips for schools (Youth Education Series Department,) though i would settle for wedding planner or imaginer (research or storyboarding concepts.) I would also love to be a performer, would love to be in voices of liberty, Belle or parades.

DH would love to be imaginer (doing attraction design.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter