If YOU could work at Disney...

brunette8706

DIS Veteran
Hey All!:wave2:

If you could work at Disney as whatever you wanted to do, what would it be?

Cashier, Busdriver, waitress, character?

I think I would like to be a manager at either the Grand Floridian or Polynesian, or Animal Kingdom. I would certainly try to make sure everything runs smoothly and make sure everyone has a magical time! pixiedust:

I never thought of that! That sounds like fun!

Come to think of it I would LOVE LOVE to do the BibbeyBobbileyBoo (sp) makeovers but for grown women! To me that would be fun! LOL

I worked at the rose and crown and loved it :) if i could choose anywhere though i think it would be to work on haunted mansion! :)

We have a very good friend who works at Guest Relations in AK and LOVES it. From her experiences, I think GR would be interesting.

I have also thought it might be fun to work front desk at one of the Disney Resorts or at the Finding Nemo Show in AK (love that show!)

My husband would like to be a monorail or bus driver.

We actually talk about moving down there all.the.time. Oh, to dream! :wizard:

My husband has always wanted to drive one of the boats either between Epcot and DHS or between the TTK and MK.

I would prefer to work behind the scenes more. My strength is events, planning, and logistics. I would like to be responsible for handling one of the special events such as the F&W Festival or Star Wars Weekends.

well lets see, I've already knocked FOLK, GR, and DVC off my list...

My dream job would be with the marketing department! I want to be part of getting people hooked on the magic!

I would love to work in the gift shop outside MuppetVision 3D, or even on the actual attraction. I love me some Muppets and the Happiness Hotel at the top of the shop makes me smile like crazy!

If I was thinner, younger and just more merry I would love to be Belle or Mary Poppins :)

Jungle Cruise Boat Skipper...but only if people laugh at my jokes!

I would LOVE to be an actress on one of their tv shows, especially Wizards! Other than that wedding planner. My husband would want to be a VP of one of the parks.

I would do anything just to work at Disney world.

My dream job at Disney World would be a character. Alice specifically. I'd have so much fun being Alice.

I'd love to work at the Haunted Mansion too, but I'm not picky so I'd do anything Disney would have me do.

Special Events Planner for Weddings or a baker/pastry chef that makes the specialty birthday cakes and suck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter