If YOU could work at Disney...

Quote: I want to be the guy at the other end of the zipline who catches Tinkerbell.....

:rotfl2:

I would do whatever just to get in the door but my dream dream jobs would be:

1. Mickey Mouse - yes, I'm 4'11
2. Wedding Planner - I love planning weddings
3. Manager of a Resort

I would love to be a Stormtrooper for the Jedi Training Academy show although I would be "a little short for a Stormtrooper"

2nd choice- Wendy

3rd choice- I would love to be the person who calls people when they win contests for a free vacation from Disney!

I'd be that one dude on the Board of Directors that doesn't do jack, but still gets paid millions.

I'd be that one dude on the Board of Directors that doesn't do jack, but still gets paid millions.

LMAO! :thumbsup2

There are so many great ideas for Disney jobs! I love the Wedding Planner job and I would also love to work with the horses!

These are great! I love em!

Brunette

Doesn't anyone want to be Prince Charming? lol!:cool2:

Oh, it's a long list:
  1. Any character (face or fur) EXCEPT for any of the bears from country bear jamboree or anyone in frontierland
  2. Stage Manager at ANY of the live Disney shows
  3. VIP Tour Guide
  4. Guide on The Great Movie Ride
  5. Actress on The Great Movie Ride
  6. Monorail Pilot
  7. Tour Guide
  8. Parade Performer
  9. Hotel Manager
  10. Theme Park Manager
  11. CEO
After that, I don't really have anything specific I want to do.

I'd like to work in event planning or maybe if they have CM's that help with Make-A-Wish trips, etc. Or some sort of concierge helping to plan out trips.

I have a friend that is a Safari Guide. She loves it!!!

Our friend who now works in AK Guest Relations started as a Kilimanjaro Safari driver. She loved the guest interaction and all of the different animal facts that she had to learn (and that fact that the safari is different every time because of what animals they can see)!

Of course, I would not want to be one of those drivers in the middle of July. HOT!!! :scared:

I'd love to be Disney secrect police/security and my second choice would be piloting one of the boats :boat:

Landscape Designer (are they Imagineers?) That is my background, and it would be a dream job to help out with the concepts and layout of the new Fantasyland expansion (and other future lands and changes...). That has been a dream job for awhile....now if only I can convince DH to move to FL....:rolleyes:

That would be really fun!!

Honestly, I think that in our marriage, I am the one who will need convincing before we can move to Florida :) The MAJOR climate change from Seattle would take some MAJOR getting used to. Not to mention that we would be leaving all of our family.

*sigh*

My absolute dream job is to work at the Haunted Mansion. If not that, then I'd also like to work in Test Track, Soarin, or Space Mountain.

Of course, I'd also love to be one of the characters, maybe a princess. I just want to make kids smile.

Great choices, but what I think would be even more interesting, is knowing why you picked what you picked and would you actually take the job if you lived near WDW?

Great choices, but what I think would be even more interesting, is knowing why you picked what you picked and would you actually take the job if you lived near WDW?

I think i would take the job if i lived near wdw i picked working in disney transport bus driver because i like to provide great guestservice.I think they have the most in makeing the magic happen everyday. If you have a rude bus driver in the morin it might ruin your day. but if you have a nice bus driver which all disney bus drivers are you will have a better start to the day and if you have a good start the rest of the day should be great. That why i also picked to work in securty as a second they also help guest out and help keep everyone safe. Well if i didnt live near wdw i look kinda funny driving a disney trasport bus in new york lol.

I flip it on you magicbus what job in disney would you like to do i know you did alot but is there a job you would want to do that you didnt do yet.

I guess it be something to do with fort wilderness

I flip it on you magicbus what job in disney would you like to do
I see CMs going back and forth in small boats on the lakes all the time. I have no clue what they're doing, but I think being on the water all day doing whatever they do might be fun.

I see CMs going back and forth in small boats on the lakes all the time. I have no clue what they're doing, but I think being on the water all day doing whatever they do might be fun.

That probely i great job but in the summer you might want to go back to the buses it might get really hot and you might get sun burn bad.

I love to be outside, specially when it's hot, I think I'd like to run a ride like Peter Pan or one of the smaller boats that run from WL to MK

Good question!

Honestly, if we lived near WDW (or DL), one of us would need to have a steady full-time job outside of the parks (with a higer salary/benefits/etc) so that the other person could work for Disney. The pay at Disney is so low.......so it just wouldn't be remotely possible for both of us to work there (unless we lived with our friends in Kissimmee.............which they have already offered since their house is huge and they would love the "free" baby-sitting for their little girl :) ).

Honestly, though, the biggest hurdle about working for Disney parks is the fact that we don't live anywhere close to them. :sad1:

I want to work at the Margarita kiosk next to Mexico in Epcot. Not a mighty dream, but a refreshing one. LOL!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter