I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic: But I know Disney sales were being discussed earlier. There is a "magical rush" on ShopDisney for sketchbook ornaments. $9 or use the code DRVCMAGIC with a Disney Visa and get them for $8.80 from $11.00 (can't be stacked with magical rush).

Disney is on the Chase UR shopping portal...it is just a little tough to find. Not a lot only 2 times point for every dollar, but I figure especially if using something other than an UR earning card every little bit is nice. I know the portal credited this summer when I made purchases through there and used a gift card.

Oh, I'm so sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime you can catch up on your game and the ccard game. ;)

I'm annoyed and going stir crazy stuck inside for a week at this point. I just want to go out and take a walk. Maybe next week. The air forecasts don't look good for the rest of this week.
Thanks I’m trying to get better. I’ve been mostly snacking because I can’t really eat whole meals. Playing MK has helped some lol.

I was planning to try for the Hyatt and IHG at some point even though I'm 23/24... Guess I may have waited too long.

Interested to see more DPs.

I’ll be looking for more DPs too. The current DPs re reason given for denial are kind of all over the place, e.g., too many new accounts in the last 12, 24, and 48 months, so I’m wondering if there’s been a change in underwriting that’s created a stricter, but ultimately soft, criteria for approval, or if the Hyatt has really moved under the hard 5/24 rule.

Last edited:

SPG Biz MSR is finally done... phew!! Seriously guys, the next time I tell you I'm getting a 5k Amex MSR, remind me not to do that. We started the CIU spend with a $373 car maintenance bill this morning. That one should be relatively quick to knock out. I still have a couple Amex offers I plan to use, but other than that I will be putting all spend towards Chase starting immediately. After staying at CSR this past weekend, I'd really like to upgrade us to a moderate for our September trip next year, so I need mega Chase URs lol.

I couldn't resist the Capital One Spark Business offer. Applied and instant approval. That bonus is awesome! Including the value for the spend, I'll have $3000 in travel credits! I do have high organic spend due to estimate income tax payments, DVC dues, a dental implant, and the list goes on.
I've got a bunch of MSR's to work on right now...SW biz(pacing myself), SW personal(pacing myself), P2 CIP(almost done), and now Spark.

I know I’ve been posting about weather but did anyone see my post about our Hilton hotel for Tokyo? Just looking for some advice

Disney is on the Chase UR shopping portal...it is just a little tough to find. Not a lot only 2 times point for every dollar, but I figure especially if using something other than an UR earning card every little bit is nice. I know the portal credited this summer when I made purchases through there and used a gift card.
I can’t even get the Disney website to load...

Anyone notice at some point dosh changed the cash out amounts to max cash out of $20? It is odd. I know it wasn't like that before, because my previous cashouts were $29, $55, etc. So now I just cashed out $20 but I have $9.xx sitting in there I can't touch. The min balance to do a cash out is $25 it says, but only let me cash out $20 with a $29.xx balance.

I just did my first ever cash out with Dosh and thought the same thing. But then I realized that you can type an amount in by using the number keys. Still needs to be at least $25 and I could not add the random amount of cents that I had remaining, but I was able to do an amount over $20. Hope that helps!

Great tip! I have to go check this out. I usually get a sad 1% ebates.

Cold here as well, some lingering snow on the ground. With the weather talk it finally motivated me to look into tires, I need a new set before we get much more snow. So, I spent the last hour figuring out the size and what type my vehicle needs and also looking at reviews, I'm not mechanically inclined at all. Of course they will be expensive but will make a dent in the MSR for my SPG Lux (as long as they take AMEX). Hoping to get an appointment on black friday.

I also need to start looking for a new phone, my current phone is fast approaching it's 3 yr mark and is showing it's age, hoping for a good black friday deal with my carrier. With my upcoming trip I don't think I'm going to have a problem finishing the Lux's MSR, then onto the SW Bus, but I'm just going to have to be careful not to meet that too quick.

Anyone notice at some point dosh changed the cash out amounts to max cash out of $20? It is odd. I know it wasn't like that before, because my previous cashouts were $29, $55, etc. So now I just cashed out $20 but I have $9.xx sitting in there I can't touch. The min balance to do a cash out is $25 it says, but only let me cash out $20 with a $29.xx balance.

That's odd--I just cashed out for $35.

My friend was trying to get the cheaper seats towards the rear of the Orchestra - $235. Those went super fast. However . . .

There is a date I see that has those front mezzanine row A seats available for $350. For 4 people, thats $1,400 + fees (gulp). Not sure I can stomach that for just 1 show. I have till 10:00 to decide if I want to frantically try for them.

I also noticed its much cheaper in Chicago - like half price. Is there a big difference between the two shows? Why is Broadway so much more expensive? I can fly direct to NYC for $200 and Chicago for $275 . . .

I haven't seen it in Chicago (yet) but have heard that the current NY cast is outstanding. Like any show, the performer(s) can make the difference. I saw the show in SF and in DC. Both shows were great but there were performances that were far superior among individual performers between the two shows. I've seen a bootleg recording of the original cast in NY and there are marked differences as well.

OFF TOPIC - I did try to get answers in my own thread on the budget board and the swagbucks discussion. Figured I would try hear since I am not getting replies there.

I submitted a ticket to mypoints the other day. I got a response in my email stating "your request has been updated." Where can I see the update? I can't find any link to it in my mypoints account. I do need to add information to the ticket:

I did the everyplate deal. It is supposed to give me 1000 bonus points. At first, I got nothing pending. Now 500 is pending. I want to update with a screen shot show their offer of 1000 points.

Since I can't find where to add info, I just opened another ticket with them requesting the additional points. Now how do I find it so that I can see their response when they respond?

Just want to thank @MrPTato for the info on getting MO at Stop and Shop! SO MUCH easier than Walmart. 3 swipes and the amount just auto deducts and no interaction with cashier needed. She didn't bat an eye. This is great!
It doesn't get any easier there! They are all very easy. There was a cashier once that wanted to make sure I wasn't part of a scam and sending money to people I didn't know.

Does the ChasePay promo include CF or just CFU? I'm currently using it to buy gas at Shell $25 at a time on the CF before using P2's CSR. Will the CF work or should I just start using the CSR? I seem to have read conflicting posts.

SW cards got their higher sign up offer but as I think we feared it's a tiered offer like the Priority card launch. Slightly better spend though, only need 12k in the first year for the extra 20k RR points. :rolleyes:

Same offer for all 3 cards, 40k after 1k in 3months; 20k after 12k in 1 yr. Has a 1/9/19 expiration date showing. Can find it right on the SW site. Hopefully the 50k inflight offer sticks around.

I am so hoping we still have the in-flight 50k offers :( Been waiting for months to go for this and I fly in two days! Why, southwest, why!?!?!?

Me too, we fly the 30th...

All of this! I just caught up on this thread after being over a week behind but happened to check the SW Visa site today and saw the new offer. I have my SW Biz in hand ready to hit the MSR in December (to post in 2019). We don't fly until 12/23 and I'm afraid the in flight offer is going to change by then. Yikes!

ETA: The thought of spending $10k for that CP instead of $4k is killing me. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter