I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@wendow and @amalone1013 - there are Safeway’s in the Denver area. Are they just not convenient to you?
Same as @wendow. Better pricing at Kroger. Plus Kroger with a gas station is about 2 mins from us and Safeway is 15min. It can be on my way home, but I only stop if they have a really good meat sale or something. Even then, it leaves my close Kroger plus another one on the way home after stopping atSafeway, so I'll just grab the sale items and hit Kroger for the rest. Closest safe wa ay gas station is 20-25mins on a good day, and not even convenient om the way home from work, so their fuel points are wasted on me.

Same as @wendow. Better pricing at Kroger. Plus Kroger with a gas station is about 2 mins from us and Safeway is 15min. It can be on my way home, but I only stop if they have a really good meat sale or something. Even then, it leaves my close Kroger plus another one on the way home after stopping atSafeway, so I'll just grab the sale items and hit Kroger for the rest. Closest safe wa ay gas station is 20-25mins on a good day, and not even convenient om the way home from work, so their fuel points are wasted on me.
Same for me with the fuel. The Safeway with a gas station is pretty far so I don’t use their fuel points either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!