• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase had probably already sent one out when you requested to have it expedited, so they just cut a new card to expedite to you. Both should work, so if you have a P2 they can carry the duplicate to help with MSR.

Second CIP is probably the original one that was pressed and sent via snail mail, before you requested the card expedited. Chase probably made a second card for you that they expedited and you received first.

P.S. LOL what @Ava said.

That actually works out perfect if P2 can use it!

Lol I was hoping someone else would post about what cold really feels like. It wasn’t 3 here but close to that this morning. I’m happy to see the forecast of 40s the rest of this week though! That seems crazy hot for what it has been

I was not amused by 3, I thought Saturday mornings 5 was horrible! Where are you? It has been so nasty here this entire month. Supposed to be better tomorrow for a couple of days, but still below average.

:offtopic: But I know Disney sales were being discussed earlier. There is a "magical rush" on ShopDisney for sketchbook ornaments. $9 or use the code DRVCMAGIC with a Disney Visa and get them for $8.80 from $11.00 (can't be stacked with magical rush).

Lol I was hoping someone else would post about what cold really feels like. It wasn’t 3 here but close to that this morning. I’m happy to see the forecast of 40s the rest of this week though! That seems crazy hot for what it has been
25 in Chicago with windchill down to 16. Brr. A balmy 44 predicted for Friday but they’re always wrong.

Reddit is wondering if Hyatt card went into 5/24 mode...
will confirm when its announced. :\

I am wanting that card after my Hyatt stay this past weekend.
I keep forgetting to share...regarding the breakfast change. *not sure what it was before or what exactly the change is* My experience at Hyatt place this weekend was that the gal told me at checkin I get free breakfast b/c I am a WOH member (no status). When we went down the next morning there was no one at all checking anything to verify membership. Not sure how it was before, but this was basically just like a Hampton...everyone shows up and eats.

Anyone notice at some point dosh changed the cash out amounts to max cash out of $20? It is odd. I know it wasn't like that before, because my previous cashouts were $29, $55, etc. So now I just cashed out $20 but I have $9.xx sitting in there I can't touch. The min balance to do a cash out is $25 it says, but only let me cash out $20 with a $29.xx balance.

I can't join in the weather complaints. I haven't been outside all day because the air quality is bad and it's not good for me to be out there breathing in all the smoke. :( So instead I'm inside trying to formulate our next step, and now I see that we might have to wait for P2 to drop to 4/24 to grab that Hyatt card which is at the top of our list. Guess I'll be the next one to get a card.

I can't join in the weather complaints. I haven't been outside all day because the air quality is bad and it's not good for me to be out there breathing in all the smoke. :( So instead I'm inside trying to formulate our next step, and now I see that we might have to wait for P2 to drop to 4/24 to grab that Hyatt card which is at the top of our list. Guess I'll be the next one to get a card.
Oh, I haven’t been outside.... just looking at weather on my phone lol. I’ve been sick the last two days. Today they had to get a sub for the sub.

Oh, I haven’t been outside.... just looking at weather on my phone lol. I’ve been sick the last two days. Today they had to get a sub for the sub.

Oh, I'm so sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime you can catch up on your game and the ccard game. ;)

I'm annoyed and going stir crazy stuck inside for a week at this point. I just want to go out and take a walk. Maybe next week. The air forecasts don't look good for the rest of this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter