Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Ok the smoked brisket is ready I now need people to vote on BBQ sauce for it.

Unfortunately it will all smell the same to me, wonderful...I will bring my crackers. DH votes BBQ, any kind, as long as it is BBQ.

I only make one large batch so I need most to be on the same page.
Who are you, Bobby Flay??? First, smoked brisket, now you're makin' da sauce!! I'm in love.:lovestruc I like "spicy sweet" sauce, myself! Kick it up a notch, baby! - oh, wrong show;)

Should we get a group together & see if we can get one hayride wagon for all of us to view the fireworks from?

You definitely want to view the FoJ fireworks from a distance - because if they are like past years, they are panoramic. Spectacular!!!

DH & I will be coming over early on the 4th and hangin' at FtW all day...so I'm sure we'll catch up with most of you.

We should be on site about 8 pm Cheryl and I can get the TT 100% in about 15-20 mins. So we should be loop hopping about 8:30 or 8:45.:thumbsup2

we are going to the special site to view the fireworks.

I didn't win the powerball, so I'm stuck here until tomorrow. don't get too drunk, i don't want to see the otters playing havoc with you.

My flight leaves at 5:50 am.......

I'm so excited I could pee!!!!!!!

Amanda is coming over to help me pass the time. I sure hope she brings that window cleaner guy with her!

The earliest I'll get there is midnight tomorrow, probably later than that. I promise to be quiet setting up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter