Pre-trip gift for teen boy?

Aggiegrl

DIS Veteran
I'm surprising my tween girls with Loungefly backpacks before the trip (cost around $60-90). I'd like to give my teen boy something similarly fun, but I'm really drawing a blank. He's getting a water bottle crossbody/carrier, but its plain and boring, and he picked it out himself on Amazon (wasn't going to take a chance surprising him with something he wouldn't use).

Any ideas for what else I can give him? Something more magical?

Since he already has a water bottle setup if I felt it really necessary, I’d give him a Disney gift card with a dollar amt on it similar in value to the gifts the girls got.

Have fun out there.

I'm surprising my tween girls with Loungefly backpacks before the trip (cost around $60-90). I'd like to give my teen boy something similarly fun, but I'm really drawing a blank. He's getting a water bottle crossbody/carrier, but its plain and boring, and he picked it out himself on Amazon (wasn't going to take a chance surprising him with something he wouldn't use).

Any ideas for what else I can give him? Something more magical?
As a PP said my teen grand boys would love a gift card to get what they want. Maybe at a favorite clothing store to get some new clothes for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter