Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Arriving sometime between the 6th and whenever the _ _ )@%&%$%())_)^%$@!@#$$ mortgage inspector calls and schedules my inspection. Likely the 8th or 9th before we arrive, so it sounds like we will miss most of yall. Peg and the girls will be there for the month, we will be leaving Aug 3.

I was looking over the food list for the GG and who is being the johnsonville brats?

Here are the site's we know so far.
Auburn Jen site 1012
Big Kahuna1 site 1023 not here yet /as always subject to change
Gatordad at site 1010 not here yet /as always subject to change
Millermouseketeers site 1432
TiggerinBama site 716
MsGus site 1719

most of the rest of you that are attched to the J4GG will be in the 1400 loop
except stacktester he must of been really bad, they haven't assign him a spot yet.

ok they are splitting us up between 1000 loop and 1400 loop.

I will add more information as it becomes available.

I hope you all have a safe trip down

Sounds like I'll be in 1400 since I've got a preferred.

Everyone...please...please keep your fingers crossed for me. I found out I have off Thurs - Fri next weekend and DH only has to work Saturday next weekend. I am trying desperately to get ressies for Thurs-Sun. I decided that's what Visa's for!! Rhonda's even going to check for me!

We started to get the TT ready today I know the next few days before our trip will got by fast the sad thing is so will the 4th July weekend.:(

I got mine ready today too. Brought it home from the dealer yesterday from the last of the warranty work. Yeah, my hatch doesn't leak anymore!!!!! (However, the warranty expired Monday, so any problems now are $$$$) But shes all clean and packed and the fridge is cooling. All I have to do now is load the awning, chairs, and bicycle on the truck and I'm ready to go!!!

Everyone...please...please keep your fingers crossed for me. I found out I have off Thurs - Fri next weekend and DH only has to work Saturday next weekend. I am trying desperately to get ressies for Thurs-Sun. I decided that's what Visa's for!! Rhonda's even going to check for me!

I was just playing around and saw Wed - Saturday in a full hookup on the website. You can always drop Wed once you reserve

I was just playing around and saw Wed - Saturday in a full hookup on the website. You can always drop Wed once you reserve
Carol - I've been playing around with every conceivable combination and no go!! I should give you my info in case you have better luck than I!!:rotfl2:

Carol - I've been playing around with every conceivable combination and no go!! I should give you my info in case you have better luck than I!!:rotfl2:

My friends down the street cancelled today. They decided not to come due to funds at the last minute. They were part of the GG so a ressie may be open now.

Just printed my lime green Mickey head with the Discamper name on. Thank you seabee for the tag.

My friends down the street cancelled today. They decided not to come due to funds at the last minute. They were part of the GG so a ressie may be open now.

Thanks for the heads up, Donnie.

Arrrgh! I tried up until 12a, & then started again at 6 this morning. No Go!!

We're going to forget it this time. DH may be going to a job interview this Thursday, so he's gone luke-warm about preparing for a weekend trip. We will definitely be over for the day on Friday and to the GG on Saturday nite!! We'll probably arrive Sat nite around 7:30 or so - cause DH works until 6pm. Thank goodness we live so close!

AHHH! I wanted to get one of you guys a photo of Bob and I for the GG. I was supposed to get a ride in the Golf Cart. I can't believe it's already this week.

you can pm it to me, i have a printer here in the coach

Thanks Jen, I've pm'd you one. Let me know if you receive it. I also sent another to Carol, who said she hadn't left yet, and would also be able to print one out. Hopefully between the two of you, Bob and I will be at the GG this weekend.(if only in spirit) Looking forward to our ride in the Golf Cart for the parade. I WAS supposed to be in a lead cart:rolleyes1 ..ahem...considering that I was one of the few who actually DID vote for the Community Camping board!

All I know is that we don't want to be placed in stall number 2 (I believe that honor has been given to Al :sad2: ) or any other number stall in any of the ladies or men's room. :rotfl2: I'm hoping that "Bad Debbie"..will be "Nice Debbie"(which we all know she really is ;) ) and not try to sneak us in.

You know...when I re-read that it sounds pretty weird. Only people here will know exactly what I'm talking about..and that's even stranger!

I'll be checking in here to see how the trips going...have fun everyone!:cutie:

I hope everyone has a great time! We tried for last minute reservations...but no go! :sad1: Best we could do was a partial on the 3rd and 4th. Way too far for us to travel for only a couple of days.

Ok, for kicks...I'm going to check online one more time....

All I know is that we don't want to be placed in stall number 2 (I believe that honor has been given to Al:sad2: )

Yes! Stall #2 is already spoken for. You can stay here though

Unicon_Restroom.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter