Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Well, here is to hoping you guys have a blast!!! Still trying to figure out if we can swing over there some night this weekend, so there is always a chance you might see me at Crockets Tavern some night ;)

We leave tomorrow, will be in Disney until Sunday. We're staying at the Polynesian, we'll be all over Disney for the 4 days though! ;)

Rudy picked out the toys he wants to taken and we put them in his suitcase. We are starting to pack for our self so can anyone there tell us what the weather is like? Here in Jupiter we are getting thunderstorms 2 times a day is it the same there? We are bringing our rain jacket just to have them.

Rudy picked out the toys he wants to taken and we put them in his suitcase. We are starting to pack for our self so can anyone there tell us what the weather is like? Here in Jupiter we are getting thunderstorms 2 times a day is it the same there? We are bringing our rain jacket just to have them.

The storms roll in daily between 4 & 6pm. I'm 25 miles west of FtW, and we just had a horrendous storm. It only lasted about 15-20 minutes, and POOF!!! Gone! That's Florida in the summer!:upsidedow

I apologize to all who are in the gathering and who have been split up. I will be taking this up with the gatherings number when I return as not a happy camper. I am going to have fun, but also say my piece. You would think that them calling me twice a week for the past couple of weeks would have a mention of them having to split all of us up, but no. Dagnabbit, we are going to have fun anyway!

Well it has not been a good day so far. First, the 1000 loop is not a pet loop so they would not let us stay iin that loop. Second, sites 921 and 919 were booked so they gave us 915. Well, if I was camping in a T@B I could have fit into that site. 1 hour later they gave uys the biggest site they had left in the 1600 loop, site 1619. It is one of those goofy sites with the electric all the way to the back end of the site. They must have been drinking that day when they designed this loop. Anyway, we are in the site but all the way to the very back end of the site.

Then, we go out looping and the cart just freakin' keels over. Neons and the
horn work but not the lights nor will it move an inch. Something fried or burnt up or something. I knew I should not have let my son take it to work and make it faster although it is probably a coinkidink.

Anyway, I NEED TUNG PO. Where is TUNG PO...I NEED YOU NOW. I am on site 1619. Maybe you can tell me what is wrong. I must have a cart. I am too fat to ride a bike and too lazy to catch any buses. HELP ME, PLEASE. Let me know what site yo are on or please pay me visit on site 1619 in the morning. I HAVE CASH...at least some cash!:thumbsup2

Well it has not been a good day so far. First, the 1000 loop is not a pet loop so they would not let us stay iin that loop. Second, sites 921 and 919 were booked so they gave us 915. Well, if I was camping in a T@B I could have fit into that site. 1 hour later they gave uys the biggest site they had left in the 1600 loop, site 1619. It is one of those goofy sites with the electric all the way to the back end of the site. They must have been drinking that day when they designed this loop. Anyway, we are in the site but all the way to the very back end of the site.

horn work but not the lights nor will it move an inch. Something fried or burnt up or something. I knew I should not have let my son take it to work and make it faster although it is probably a coinkidink.

Anyway, I NEED TUNG PO. Where is TUNG PO...I NEED YOU NOW. I am on site 1619. Maybe you can tell me what is wrong. I must have a cart. I am too fat to ride a bike and too lazy to catch any buses. HELP ME, PLEASE. Let me know what site yo are on or please pay me visit on site 1619 in the morning. I HAVE CASH...at least some cash!:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear that Steve:sad1: .
Pete and I had an equally crappy day...details later. Let's put it this way, I thought the weekend was not going to be at the Fort. If you don't find Tungpo tonite, you and Pete can look for him on our cart when we get there. We know what he drives, looks like, etc. We are trying to shove off in the AM...

What time is the GG party on sat and what site? When we leave tomorrow we have no more contact until we meet up with fellow Dis’ers so any info will help.

I will throw in a vinyl mickey on BK1's behalf! DH just towed him back. I emailed (regular style) and pm'ed tungpo. If you want me to go and find him, I will....say the work BK!

What time is the GG party on sat and what site? When we leave tomorrow we have no more contact until we meet up with fellow Dis’ers so any info will help.

if you didn't get the email, you must be directed towards the "alternate" party, lol.... I don't think we know where it is, I'll host it, I don't give a crap.... look for us in 1010.....

Hey Jen, are we doing rock band? If so, please download the 3 Jimmy Buffet songs....

BK, If tungpo can't help you, my boy will be there.
You can ride with me and Rog, as BTO used to say a quarter ton of rock and roll.

if you didn't get the email, you must be directed towards the "alternate" party, lol.... I don't think we know where it is, I'll host it, I don't give a crap.... look for us in 1010.....

Hey Jen, are we doing rock band? If so, please download the 3 Jimmy Buffet songs....

BK, If tungpo can't help you, my boy will be there.
You can ride with me and Rog, as BTO used to say a quarter ton of rock and roll.

We are in 1012 right now and there is enough room between the two sites for everyone, so I don't mind if Gatordad and family doesn't mind. DH has already downloaded the songs in anticipation that you wanted to play. We don't have the projector, but we can improvise. He just didn't want to take the chance again with the weather. That @$#%^ thing costs too much money, even used like I got it!

The problem last time, is that this portly fellow with a beard kept drinking the whole night...... If we can keep him in the sauce, we'll be ok.

Tungpo is in the 1400 loop about 1/2 way around. You can't miss his carts. I just cancelled my cart for Thursday-Saturday. Sorry, wish I'd known.

If Disney does like normal they will test run their special July 4th fireworks tonight July 3rd with the 10 clock wishes show.

Good morning all!! Still here at work. I'm all packed, hitched up and waiting on the word to leave for the day (probably after lunch some time). See ya'll in the morning!!!

We are hitting the road in 5 mins so for sum of you we will see you in a few hours for the rest have a nice and safe 4 of July.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter