• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Leaving first thing in the morning, be there around 10am tomorrow see yall there.:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Leaving first thing in the morning, be there around 10am tomorrow see yall there.:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Have a safe drive!!

I think I'm going to be the last one to arrive and the first to leave!!! Waaaaaah!!!

Guys...I hope ya'll have a blast, and I KNOW ya will!!! If its not too late and anyone hasnt left the house yet, would someone consider printing this and hanging it on the tree of shame? It would mean the world to me to see a pic or two of you guys drinking with me!!!

091b5ad5.jpg

If its not too late and anyone hasnt left the house yet, would someone consider printing this and hanging it on the tree of shame? It would mean the world to me to see a pic or two of you guys drinking with me!!!

DONE!!

For all of you that are heading out to the grand gathering. Be safe and have fun, think of all of us who are stuck at home or working :sad2: on the 4th.

OK I'm so envious of those that are going. Please be safe and have a good time! ;)

It looks like everybody is spread all over the place.

Guys...I hope ya'll have a blast, and I KNOW ya will!!! If its not too late and anyone hasnt left the house yet, would someone consider printing this and hanging it on the tree of shame? It would mean the world to me to see a pic or two of you guys drinking with me!!!

091b5ad5.jpg

you are riding shotgun on mycart.

Woohooo...I better wear a bandanna so my hair dont get messed up in that speed demon cart!!! :)

either 1012 or 1010, site 1023 is too close to the road, regular people might get the idea there is free beer for them;)

Groovy!

Well I am packed, my house is clean-ish, ALL the laundry is done and put away, I have planned and semi-prepared meals for hubby & kids for while I'm gone. Now I only have to wait 40 hours for my flight to leave......

either 1012 or 1010, site 1023 is too close to the road, regular people might get the idea there is free beer for them;)

I'm glad I reread that. The first time I read it, I thought the site was still up in the air as all 3 of them were too close to the road.

Hey, I got an email from someone on my tabtrailers group last night. There is a T@DA over in loop 300 (336 or 337) through the 5th :-)

I'm heading home to load up the fiver! We'll be heading out in the morning!:woohoo:

See everyone when we get there.:thumbsup2

Groovy!

Well I am packed, my house is clean-ish, ALL the laundry is done and put away, I have planned and semi-prepared meals for hubby & kids for while I'm gone. Now I only have to wait 40 hours for my flight to leave......

I know someone to help you kill time. What would you like him to call you?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter