Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

AuburnJen92

DIS Veteran
After talking it over with Gatordad, we have decided to try to get everyone together for the July 4th holiday. I have set up a Grand Gathering so that all of us that talk on the DIS boards here can stay in the same loop and drink, make and consume Kungaloosh and help each other get their carts ready for the parade. Here is how it works...

If you have a reservation, call 407-939-7526 and attach your ressie to this Grand Gatherings number 566092. The name of the party is Fort Wilderness Dis'ers. They will then put you in the bunch, as I have requested that all reservations that are attached be in the same loop. Right now, I have a full hook up. I don't need a preferred because we have Direct TV and we are more than willing to share.

If you don't have a ressie and would like to go, you can still call that number and make your ressies directly with them by using the information above. If there is a loop that we all decide on, anything is fine with me. I just can't wait and this will give everyone who is going a chance to meet everyone without hunting through all the loops. (which I have done until my cart battery goes dead;) )

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, you can post them here or PM me if you would like.

Happy Camping!

Ive had resevations for months now, I want to get in the golf cart parade

So have I, however, you must call that number and "attach" your reservation to this so we can all be together.

So have I, however, you must call that number and "attach" your reservation to this so we can all be together.

Ok I just booked July 2-6, 2008. Don't get mad Shannone lol. I will call and add my name to the grand gathering list tomorrow. I only booked 4 nights this year. Last time we spent 10 nights. That was too pricey. It went up to about $80 a night this year. I'm just not spending that much lol.

We're not planning as many trips to the fort this year. It's just getting too pricey like Gatordad said. During non peak times Florida Residents should always get a substancial discount. It might make us come back during busier times and pay more without being mad about it.

Glad to have ya! The more the merrier! I do agree, the trips are getting shorter and shorter it seems....

I have to bring my dogs so I guess I might not be able too stay in the same loop as you folks:confused3

I have to bring my dogs so I guess I might not be able too stay in the same loop as you folks

Same here!:thumbsup2 I have found that the sounds of GATORDAD"S Fiver crashing into trees and other cars and RV's parked in the sites on each side, running over the sewer drop and the electrical box, tearing out the site marker, the trash and recycle didpensers and the screaming of any animals or humans in his path that the Pet Loop is much quieter and safer anyway!:scared1: :rolleyes:

I am making my ressies now.

Im going to try to bring three carts if I can, I need to get a 20' trailer. I will visit you guys and we will decorate our carts for the parade:thumbsup2 Im going all out with the decorations.

Due to the rise in rates, I'll be there from 8am-noon on the 4th. try to catch a glimpse of me, lol.

This sounds like fun, but Disney in July, there is no way we could tolerate that heat.

We're probably going to spend 4th of July in the mountains of TN, Kentucky, or North Georgia.

This would be fun, but alas DD has a bunch of swim meet's during the summer....:headache: :headache: :headache:

You have time for DCL, but not for us. :rolleyes1

hahaha that was this past July..I need to redo that. No way I would pick the DCL cruise over the Dis Campers!....hmm..Ok I WOULD pick the DCL over the Ft. (Have to represent the Dis Campers even on a ship!)

BUT that was this past July....

We will be there, but because we have 2 wheelchairs in our party we prefer the 100 loop as it is just closer to most things. I guess we'll just track you guys down. We do have a cart reserved for the 4th, can't wait for the parade :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter