Favorite Mass Produced Candy

Nerds
I like chocolate now and then but I can eat nerds anytime.
I have a real issue with candy companies they are all moving to sour apple for their green candy. I was a big fan lime. Now skittles starburst the're all with the sour apple team and us team liners are pretty much left to Coronas and gin and tonics. Not that I mind those.

Last edited:

I am generally more of a gummy rather than chocolate guy, but I do have a favorite candy bar: Zero. I haven't had one in years!

Living and working in Hershey, I feel like I should say some Hershey chocolate, but the only ones I really like are the Cookies & Cream bar and Symphony with toffee and almonds. Other than those, I love anything Cadbury or Lindt- especially if it has either caramel or coconut in it. Oh, and has to be either milk or white chocolate...no dark for me!

I'm having trouble not overdoing it with the new caramel M&Ms. They remind of a candy I loved growing up called Union Jack Toffee-ettes, that I haven't seen since the 70s.

Butter rum lifesavers. Or regular lifesavers...but only if the green ones are lime. I hate that green candies are going away from lime and being turned into green apple :crazy2:
Also gummy bears and sour patch kids. I like chocolate, but I'm more of a fruit candy person.

Choward's Violet Mints.

I love these! We have a local upscale convenience store that sells them, I've never seen them anywhere else. I buy them every time I stop in...also, they are the best thing in the world for getting a weird taste out of your mouth. I have no idea why, but they're like a palate cleanser?? Maybe I'm just strange, LOL!!

I'm a sour gal-sour Razzles,Sour Patch Kids,Roundtree Fruit gums,Trader Joe's sour TJ's.And if you can get your hands on Warheads Bomb Pops,you'll pucker up big time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter