deleted

OMG Kristen. I have been keeping up with Caryn's countdown, I didn't even realize you left!:scared1:

Enjoy every minute of your beautiful day! :banana:
You are going to be a beautiful bride and the wedding is going to be absolutely magical.

Lots of pixiedust: for you!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!! :cheer2: :bride: :banana: party: :wizard: I hope it is magical and everything you hoped for! Can't wait to see pics!

Just found this thread.....read the whole thing in one sitting.
Happy Wedding Day!
I hope you have a wonderful wedding and great trip. I loved reading/seeing all your details. Can't wait to hear see more when you get back.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Happy Happy Wedding Day!!​

:cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I wish I was already there!! I'm soooo happy for you!!! But we're missing you here and can't wait for you to get back and tell us all about it!!!! :grouphug:

Kristen, yesterday at exactly 2:36 Caryn, Mark, DBF and I rode the monorail past the Wedding Pavilion and we all stopped chatting to send you good vibes. Hope everything was as wonderful as you dreamed

Hey Kristen,
I hope you had an amazing wedding yesterday! Can't wait to read your TR!!!

I'm late for the Wedding Day wishes! so

CONGRATULATIONS!​

I can't wait to beging to read your TR.

I'm a little late to sending you wishes for your wedding day, but I wanted to say
Congratulations & I hope your wedding was everything that you dreamed !!!! :bride: :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter