• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

:banana: YAY!!! It's finally here!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Can't wait to meet you! Have a wonderful and stress free time! You'll be a beautiful :bride: and dont forget your :cool2: . You'll need them when you meet Caryn

I'm new to posting to the board, but I have been lurking for quite some time....Best wishes to you on your wedding day. I hope it is everything you dreamed it would be!!!

Good luck and congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

It's so scary... all those that go before me. It's real now. We're sooooo close. I have such bittersweet feelings. I don't want you (or Caryn) to leave b/c I'm going to miss you and then you won't be here for when I leave. BUT I'm also so happy for that you've made it and your time has come! It's going to spectacular. Amazing. Magical! :wizard:

:hug: Good Luck, Congratulations!

(this makes twice... I've gotta another 50 or so save up for you! :laughing: )

Kristen - I can't wait to hear how everything goes & to see your pics! Have a fabulous time! :goodvibes :sunny:

Thanks Cam! You can expect a nice long TR when I get back :) I've already taken a bunch of pics... and we havent even left Boca yet!

Aww Wendy, when are you leaving?? I'm gonna bring my laptop on the cruise, so hopefully I'll be able to say bye before you go!

Ummm... our flight to florida is the 1st. I may have access to the internet once we're down there too. But nothing consistant.

GOOOOOOD LUCK! When exactly do you leave tomorrow? I'm so excited for you!:dance3:

Glad you made it there safely. I spoke to my planner the other day and if I remember correctly she said that they were having 17 weddings over MLK weekend! Hopefully, the parks aren't too bad :goodvibes Looking forward to your TR :cheer2:

:woohoo: I'm so happy that you are finally there!! Enjoy every second of your time-- it goes by so fast! I hope you have a beautiful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter