deleted

I don't post much but I wanted to say hi as we will share the same anniversary date and wedding/reception location... different year though. We will be celebrating our 6th Anniversary on your wedding date :)

Congratulations and enjoy!

Jennifer

I'm excited to see that you've started a PJ! I love reading them :) Everything sounds wonderful so far. Can't wait to hear more!!

I felt the same way about Tiffany-the ring that i have is the same exact thing (better rating) than they had there for literally half the price...

my dress is VERY similar in design to yours! i'm a huge fan of the tanning bed and will be visiting there soon!

CONGRATULATIONS on losing so much weight! that's incredible! i've lost about 10lbs so far, i want to lose another 5 lbs...guess i need to get my fittings scheduled...i'm so behind.

we're using randy as well!!!

i didn't even of using another florist for my bouquets/bouts, since i'm not having a big wedding party. I NEED MY BEO!!!

Kristen,
You have been a busy girl! I'm lovin' the PJ. Things are moving along very well for you. I must agree that $700+ is a lot for flower petals...WOW! I'm looking at an outside vendor for my wedding party as well. It just makes sense.

Keep up the good work. HEY! and loose some weight for me while you're at it. GREAT JOB!:woohoo:

Can't wait to hear more.

i love the blue hydrangea idea! that will go well with the linen that is already in lss...did you choose to keep the linen that is already in there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter