deleted

ARGH. i think i have to take the pics from google (picasa) and transfer them to photobucket to post them on the disboards... does anyone know another way??

i had to do that with all of my kodak pics and it was super annoying but the only freaking way.

Thanks for the teaser pics! Your dress is just gorgeous!! I hope the wedding was everything you wanted. Cant wait to read your TR!

you guys look fabulous fabulous fabulous! i'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your tablescape looks amazing. great job on the sand dollars!

LOVE the blue crinnie shot (of course)! you looked amazing! truly amazing!

how was randy?

it looks like the under the sea theme worked out well!

can't wait for the tr!!!

You look gorgeous! I love your cake topper! It goes so well with your cake.

Can't wait to see more!

Kristen,
you looked beautiful! Your dress was goregous, and I LOVE your updo! It's very elegant!!

Oh, Kristen! You looked so beautiful! That dress was perfect for you and I LOVE the blue crinnie! Your tables looked gorgeous and the cake was beautiful!! Congratulations on having everything come together so perfectly!

WOW, wow, wow!! First, yay for the blue crinnie! Beautiful shot! :)

I love your hair! Who did you use? It looks perfect with your gown and tiara.

I love the floral (I'm a blue girl). Your dolphin cake topper is awesome, too!

I can't wait to read all the details in your TR! Congratulations!! :yay:

You looked like a princess!!! I loved the flowers too! I have emailed Vicky already! Thank you! I can not wait for your TR!

I'm late to the party but everything looked awesome. I'm dying to see close ups of the flowers as they sound like exactly what I want in my head, but haven't been able to find pics of!

Congratulations!

BEAUTIFUL KRISTEN!

More, More, More! Beautiful Bride, Beautiful flowers, Beautiful cake.

You are such a tease!! :rotfl: No really, everything looks beautiful. I can't wait to begin reading the TR!

Welcome back!

Yay another trip report to read!! Congratulations Kristen, you looked beautiful! I love your theme, it really compliments the LSS. Can't wait to see more...

Great teaser pictures! I love your dress - and the blue crinoline! Can't wait for your TR :)

everything looks beautiful and fun! I love the blue used in crinnie and flowers. looking forward to reading more...

Blue your favourite colour who would have guessed?

Your dress is "wow" loving the blue crinnie and the limo shot!

Of course I love your "under the sea" theme I'm a tad biased and your cake from what I can see looks so classy and under the sea - yayyyy

I love the Living Seas as a location I attended a wedding there this past May and it was lovely so I can't wait to hear all about it from your perspective too.

I saw you in the Grand Floridian on your wedding day!!! I was running around doing wedding stuff for my wedding the next day and I saw you walking by!!

You looked beautiful!! :goodvibes

congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!