deleted

My bouquet thru Disney (not the outside vendor) was going to be $275 for a round french bouquet with blue and white flowers. :eek: That was for white roses, freesia, stephanotis, hydrangea, and blue delphinium. I would've paid that if I didnt have 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 corsages, 8 boutonnieres and an alter arrangement that they were also overcharging me for. With my outside vendor everything I just listed will be less than $600, including her travel charge to deliver to Disney. It saves me roughly $800. :woohoo:

What Outside Florist did you use. I am having a Disney Cruiseline wedding and want a bouquet for my Magic Kingdom Photos session and I can not use my one from the ship (something about bugs and taking plants off the ship) I need a good recomendation!

I just caught up on your PJ. I hope you guys had a wonderful time and congratulations! :) I can't wait to read the TR!

I hope everything turned out great! Can't wait to read all about it!!!!

Welcome back Kristen!! :banana: I'm so happy to hear that your wedding went well! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!! How about a few teaser pics? :flower3:

Kristen,
So glad your back! Please post pictures soon!!! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks Catherine! I dont have any pics of the actual wedding :eek: ... hopefully people will email me some soon!

I have to tell you... Celeste was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I can't even describe how amazing she was... well I'll try in my TR. Every little detail was taken care of, and more!

I hope they do, I'm dying to see you in your full wedding gear ;).

I'm so glad to hear that!! Thanks so much! Celeste has been awesome so far, I'm happy to hear she is even more awesome on the wedding day!

I'm so excited to read your TR!

Welcome back! Hope you had a mgical wedding and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome back!!!
Tell us all the stories when you're settled down ... :)

CONGRATS!!!!

YAY!! I can't wait for your TR! I have Celeste too. It's great to hear that you loved her!

we were going to wedding crash, but were dressed like trash. seeing as how i was SUPER mad that someone wore jeans to MY wedding, i just couldn't do that to you...your guests would have been like, "who are THEY???" and you would have had to pull out your :cool2: , tuck your tail between your legs (or at least into the poofy dress) and say, "uh, i met her online." not a scene for your wedding, so we stayed safely on the monorail...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR TR!!!

Lol... ok. could you see anything from the monorail??

I promise I'll start a TR soon. My sister just sent me some pics, so as soon as I can figure out google's photo program I'll post a few teasers.

we saw the rolls sitting out front, but that was it. i'm excited to see your pics. we really wanted to visit, but were gross from mk'ing it all day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter