deleted

did you make that pic yourself? it looks different than the one dftw sent me...i have a meeting with marion on tues to discuss the table issues..i'm going to see if they'll move the rectangles to the back of each side since i'm not going to use them...

Celeste made it for me. I'm supposed to name the tables and send it back to her. Let me know what Marion says about moving the tables, I cant imagine this "move fee" being more than $25 or so. There's no way its more than a half hour of labor.

i'm not really keen on paying any moving fee. i'll have my uncles flex their muscles before i pay a freaking fee to have the room the way i want it.

Enjoy your trip and savor every minute of your wedding :bride: :groom:

party:
After all you're getting ready to have your wedding at the happiest place on Earth!
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pluto: pooh: :smickey: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi Everyone! I dont have much time for an update so I'll keep this short.... I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all you've helped me with!! You've all been so wonderful and I dont know what I would've done if I didn't find these boards! Thanks again!!!

To everyone who will celebrate their wedding while I'm at Disney or on my honeymoon (especially Caryn, Carrie and Wendy!) CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!! and I hope your wedding day is as magical as you've been wishing for! :bride:

Awww, thanks :hug:

Good luck and Congratulations. I can't wait until we're all back to share our experiences!!

Aww Kristen! I can't believe its here already! Enjoy your big day, we will be here waiting to hear all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Congratulations, good luck, and lots of pixie dust pixiedust: !

Kristen,
I hope you have a wonderful wedding! I know it will be! can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can't believe it's here already! :banana:

Good luck to you, Kristen. I cannot wait to hear all about it. Have a fabulous time!! :flower3:

Kristen have a fabulous time and a Magical wedding!!!

CONGRATS GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A BLAST!!pixiedust: YOUR WEDDING IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE GONNA BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!! :bride:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTS!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter