DD Graduated

Just saw this thread and what exciting news. Your DD must be a very dedicated young lady and you should and I can tell by this thread that you are extremely proud of her. Congratulations!!!!

Robert
Would ❤ to see the video !

After all the years of her hard work, she is finally where she is meant to be in her career

Post later mac her saddle slipped coming out of the gates but sat tight to finish although couldn't really ride the horse out, got loads of praise from her boss and an ex trainer Jockey how she went and one of the syndicate owners messaged her which was nice as she was feeling down after the race. But after the messages seemed to help. One of those things you cannot predict but happens a lot

Your daughter still looked the part of a winner!

Saddle slip and she still road to the end and all praised her style and abilities

She will ride/race again
Next ride peeps will be praising her again

Be sure to send my best to her!

Btw, do you still have the
At one point, she was in your avatar

Robert, I checked the results last night to see how she got on. Sounds like she did amazingly well to keep going with her saddle slipping........could happen to anyone.

I know how proud you and your wife are of her, she did brilliantly and has a fabulous career ahead of her........well done to her regardless of outcome.

Glad she had some good support on the day for keeping going..........:thumbsup2

Sounds like she did brilliantly and many after a saddle slipped would have just thrown in the towel, but she persevered on and did quite amazing. She sounds like an amazing girl and a real go-getter. I know you and your wife must be so proud.

Sounds like she did brilliantly and many after a saddle slipped would have just thrown in the towel, but she persevered on and did quite amazing. She sounds like an amazing girl and a real go-getter. I know you and your wife must be so proud.

well she said once the gates opened she knew, but said she went there for her first race and while she couldnt race she was going to finish it, but she used to jump and gallop her own horse and her friends as well on their horses all bareback so all that must have helped along the way.

Robert, I checked the results last night to see how she got on. Sounds like she did amazingly well to keep going with her saddle slipping........could happen to anyone.

I know how proud you and your wife are of her, she did brilliantly and has a fabulous career ahead of her........well done to her regardless of outcome.

Glad she had some good support on the day for keeping going..........:thumbsup2

thanks schumigirl. yeah she knows that but was really disappointed as anyone would be, but is feeling lots better today, her assistant trainer said she was excellent and finishing the race when she should have pulled him up shows the determination so she is feeling better, meeting with her boss tomorrow, so find out what thats for hopefully get her a race pretty quick , and hopefully owners will be happy to use her. I know Middleham are a big name in racing and some apprentices asked how she managed to get to ride one of their horses esp for a first ride, so hopefully others will be happy to use her,

Your daughter still looked the part of a winner!

Saddle slip and she still road to the end and all praised her style and abilities

She will ride/race again
Next ride peeps will be praising her again

Be sure to send my best to her!

Btw, do you still have the
At one point, she was in your avatar
do you know what the pic was Mac

Attachments

• 3549549d-e398-4185-960f-b3658201160e_zpsaf5016cc.jpg
    3549549d-e398-4185-960f-b3658201160e_zpsaf5016cc.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 7
well she said once the gates opened she knew, but said she went there for her first race and while she couldnt race she was going to finish it, but she used to jump and gallop her own horse and her friends as well on their horses all bareback so all that must have helped along the way.
I rode horses a few times in the past and really enjoyed it. I never jumped horses though, but always thought that would have been a lot of fun. She looks like she loves it.

Horses are her professional career
it is she would be classed as a stable Lass [i think] but also an Apprentice Jockey, so as far as i know she gets paid a weekly wage, plus the money for riding in any race and percentage of winnings if there is any lol. did the video not play

That is awesome and total dedication. It certainly is not easy to ride a horse.
its def not any easy choice of career as its something you do because of the love of horses, which she does, some would tell me she was born to do that job she just loves them so much. and i used to think sitting on a horse riding is not that difficult , that was until i took a few lessons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter