DD Graduated

Last edited:
well DD is down for a ride on saturday at Newcastle UK 20:45 if it runs. know for def by thurs . lets hope if it does it goes better than last time and she gets to race

Do post in how the Saturday race goes
I will , and it's an outsider so no expectations as it does not have finishing speed but as long as she gets a race under her will be good which is what her trainer wants. He even entered another horse which turns out to be fav as it won a few days ago well. And her mate is riding it so can hopefully calm her nerves as she is worried about after the first race

WWW.attheraces.com show replays go to date 21st Jan 9:15 at Newcastle supposed to play in USA anyhowher boss said pop him out and see how he is going and he wants to go in front let him and just enjoy the experience. Hope that site works but all went fine finished 9th about 8 lengths but ran a nice race and got her confidence back up

well DD has been of with a Fracture in her foot, been back just over a week, and has a ride in the 6:20 at Newcastle in about 30 mins on R U Mine, ran twice finished last twice apparently very green ??, so big price and been told to enjoy the ride again as not expecting a lot and the turf season starts next month when flat racing starts serious

well DD has been of with a Fracture in her foot, been back just over a week, and has a ride in the 6:20 at Newcastle in about 30 mins on R U Mine, ran twice finished last twice apparently very green ??, so big price and been told to enjoy the ride again as not expecting a lot and the turf season starts next month when flat racing starts serious

Ouch!!

Glad she's back though Robert........hope she does good tonight!

thanks guys and hope everything is good with you all. usually only about 3 horses that would have a chance of winning in any race . she knew she did not have much of a chance, Conor beasley [jockey] rode her in her only 2 runs, and told her she just extremely green, and charlotte said she was very light made up and not a lot going for her at the minute as she is weak , prob why she did not run as a 2year old, and maybe not come into her own till a 4 year old, but all experience and why you are an apprentice.She will get more rides and winners i have no doubt esp when turf starts next month. will let you know

well DD is riding Sunday 3:50 Ayr on Argaki again. trainer said her riding would hopefully get started in the summer so here is hoping, it goes well for her, big price and won this race 2 years ago

I'm counting on her winning again!!!!

Thrilled you posted about her!

Had been thinking of you and your daughter this past week

So let us know how she did in Sunday's race

well DD is riding Sunday 3:50 Ayr on Argaki again. trainer said her riding would hopefully get started in the summer so here is hoping, it goes well for her, big price and won this race 2 years ago

I know Ayr well! Fabulous race course........been to many Scottish Nationals there........

Best wishes for her on Sunday.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!