Small contract for home resort booking advantage, am I understanding this right?

I guess to me the most simple thing to do is buy the resort you love to stay at the most. The OP's desire was similar to my initial thinking. Now I essentially already bought two contracts as SAP's(255) at a resort I like, at a cost I am happy with, but not the resort I most want to stay at. In my case I knew I was going to end up with 600 or so points so I don't feel regret but it may have altered what I started with.
I still think yes buy where you want to stay and if you're flexible, more power to you because your wallet will thank you for it but use year still matters somewhat depending on the situation /shrug

No sadly that isn’t how it works, otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the 11mo andvantage and everyone would do that. You’d be able to use your 50 point contract at VGC at 11mo and X point contract at AKV at 11mo and as long as they’re in the same UY, you can then use the combined points at 7mos.

I will point out that for those people who paid a premium for their points, often taking a significant shorter contract term as well, in order to be able to stay at a resort, there is nothing either sad or unfortunate about this. (Can you imagine the rental/bot abuse if it did work this way!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter