Cafe Mickey queries

how do you book a table in advance?

You call the reservations line if you want to book a lot in advance (Sorry, I don't know the number) or you can just book when you get there (At City Hall, or at Cafe Mickey itself I believe....)...

Bob xoxoxox

Another lovely review......... :goodvibes There's a restaurant near us that serves a Duck Cottage pie.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Nope not sharing!!! i love him mostest therefore i keep him.... i have his name... you love mermaid and small world mostest looool

LOL ;)

Yes we sat in the new bit and i didn't like it that much i felt slighty away from the action but we had a lovley waiter who i swear gave me a free drink ;)

Just uploading pics from our Jan visit to Cafe Mickey!

Can't wait to see more pics!

Bob xoxoxox

Gorgeous pics Emma!!

The Pluto Steak seems to be really popular!!

Well jealous you got to see Mickey in his Chef outfit! I would love to have seen that!!

Love the pic of you with the hat over your eyes!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Gorgeous pics Emma!!

The Pluto Steak seems to be really popular!!

Well jealous you got to see Mickey in his Chef outfit! I would love to have seen that!!

Love the pic of you with the hat over your eyes!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

They ruined my hair!!:laughing:

You can ring the reservations line and no you don't have to pay untill you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter