Cafe Mickey queries

Great pictures guys!! :thumbsup2
Quick question, at Halloween do the characters in Cafe Mickey dress up in Halloween gear?? I dunno why I'm asking, I just wondered....
No, they don't. It's a shame.

I've also hoped to see Mickey in his chef outfit but he's always been wearing his suit whenever we've been.

My kids are quite young so we would like to eat there about 5.30pm. Would it be busy then and would we still see the characters? Going mid december!

does anyone know what the average meal will cost here? my sis wants to know before we book the table to decide if shell come or not

I'd say 40E each. Pizzas/mains are like 18E, so depends obvisouly what you want to drink, how many courses you'd like etc. :)

Check out the menus on dlrpfoodguide.com for a full menu. :)

I paid 50E and that covered me and my DD's meal...i didnt have a starter but i had dessert and she had the kids meal.

Does minnie ever don an apron too?
I don't think so ~ I think she just wears her spotty dress.

My kids are quite young so we would like to eat there about 5.30pm. Would it be busy then and would we still see the characters? Going mid december!

It should still be fairly quiet at that time. I think the characters may not start coming until about 6pm but you will see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter