Cafe Mickey queries

The food has improved since i went in January.

I think this place is a deffo for every visit!

There is just me and hubby this time around. Maybe I'll prebook- not sure yet as we already have 3 restaurants booked (though I think I can fit in a lunchpopcorn:: )

can i use half board voucher to eat at cafe mickey?

Yes you can, they will take the value of your voucher from your bill and you just pay the extra amount. We used them here last year and ate from one of the 3 course set menu's and i dont think it was much more we had to pay but it was very much worth it.

Hi all. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if Pinnocchio's pasta is vegetarian please? Looks delish, it's making my mouth water. Thanks

I think I had the pinocchios pasta. It had chicken pieces in it with penne pasta, courgettes and brocolli.

I think I had the pinocchios pasta. It had chicken pieces in it with penne pasta, courgettes and brocolli.

Thanks a lot. We're all fussy eaters so tend to find it easier to stick with vegetarian, but we do all eat chicken so I'm pleased now as it does look great. :woohoo:

Thanks a lot. We're all fussy eaters so tend to find it easier to stick with vegetarian, but we do all eat chicken so I'm pleased now as it does look great. :woohoo:

I can vouch for it as being fab!

Bob xoxox

Just found what is in the pasta'

"Pinocchio's Pasta - Creamy wok cooked penne pasta with chicken and Romanecso broccoli, ****ake mushrooms, spinach, red bell peppers and Parmesan cheese shavings, garlic cream and pesto.*"

Although mine defintely had quite a bit of courgette in as well I'm sure.

I had the Lasange (sp) and it was rather small portion but very yummy. Kyras meal was just a expensive name for a Happy Meals Nugget and Chips lol. She enjoyed it though :)

Just found what is in the pasta'

"Pinocchio's Pasta - Creamy wok cooked penne pasta with chicken and Romanecso broccoli, ****ake mushrooms, spinach, red bell peppers and Parmesan cheese shavings, garlic cream and pesto.*"

Although mine defintely had quite a bit of courgette in as well I'm sure.

Ooooh, sounds great, thank you so much for doing that :goodvibes

Does anyone know what time CM closes?

I go in July and think it would be great if we could go quite late, maybe jsut before Fantillusion.

As an adult couple I don't want to steal any characters from little kids, what time do people in the know think we should visit at?

:cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

Timon and Pumba's something:

P1030689.jpg

All was very good!!!!

Any idea what the 'something' was?? It looks really nice!!

Bob xoxoxox

Couldn't agree more - sorry Cafe mickey fans!

Janet

nicest place for lunch is cafe hyperion! or the little pinnochio place in fantasyland is really sweet.

for dinner Rainforest cafe and Annettes diner RULE!

I have a reservation here for 1pm lunch.

SHould I cahnge it to midday so its quieter? Do you think I could just turn up at 12 and let them know I wont be there at 1 aswell...

I'm going on my final day so I can always pop into city hall or wherever a couple of days before.

I had a booking in January for 6.30pm and i turned up at 6 and i said i had decided to come earlier they was fine with it.

I have a reservation here for 1pm lunch.

SHould I cahnge it to midday so its quieter? Do you think I could just turn up at 12 and let them know I wont be there at 1 aswell...

I'm going on my final day so I can always pop into city hall or wherever a couple of days before.

I would be inclined to change to midday for it opening.... It might be worthwhile changing the booking though incase they're full at midday already...

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter