Cafe Mickey queries

Lunch at Cafe Mickey isn't as busy as dinner, so if you want to go at 1pm, I'm sure you'll still get plenty of time with the characters, and it won't be as hectic and noisy as it can get in the evenings!

Elaine

I want to go to Cafe Mickey for my lunch.... Anybody up for a quick jaunt across the channel?? (I'm looking at you Emma!! -littlemermaid83- :laughing: I know you'd do it in a heartbeat!!).....

I can't wait to go back here!

Bob xoxoxox

I'll go with you!!

I was there 47 hours ago.....didn't eat much as I was too excited!!!

I'll go with you!!

I was there 47 hours ago.....didn't eat much as I was too excited!!!

Lol! Yay!! Off to Cafe Mickey!!

I trust you took pictures and have a review lined up for us??

Bob xoxoxox

I noticed in one of the Cafe Mickey pictures breadsticks. Are these an appetizers or do they offer free bread to go along with you meal?

I noticed in one of the Cafe Mickey pictures breadsticks. Are these an appetizers or do they offer free bread to go along with you meal?

Don't think they give breadsticks :confused3 Or I haven't seen, but once you're seated they bring a little pot with warm French baguettes and butter. Yummy! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know how much the la carte menu is and how manyc ourses you get? seen it mentioned somewhere else on here

also, do they do a sep menu for under 3s?

Great pics, especially the one with Baloo!

I've probably said about a million times lol... but does anyone know if you can order a starter course as a main?? Last time i didnt but didnt realise how big the portions are and i really liked the salad i had but they dont have that as a main, only ones with salmon etc which i dont like.

Ashleigh x

having seen the photos and read the reviews I think I'll be making a booking for our next trip :)

Great pics, especially the one with Baloo!

I've probably said about a million times lol... but does anyone know if you can order a starter course as a main?? Last time i didnt but didnt realise how big the portions are and i really liked the salad i had but they dont have that as a main, only ones with salmon etc which i dont like.

Ashleigh x

You could always ask.... It wouldn't do any harm!! :goodvibes

having seen the photos and read the reviews I think I'll be making a booking for our next trip :)

I think it's well worth it!!

Bob xoxoxox

Out of pure curiousity, what is the earliest time you can go for breakfast at Cafe Mickey?

Bob xoxox

First sitting for breakfast is 7.30 (but appears to be mostly reserved for onsite hotel guests). Second and final sitting is 9.30.

I'm also considering breakfast here :lmao: Im a bit worried all my money will be taken up by food.:lmao:

I just thought it might be nice for our very last day, but I think we leave at about 8ish, so that probably won't be much good....

Might see about for another day though....

Oh, pretty much all of our money goes on the food. Its our main treat on holiday!

Bob xoxoxox

I think we're going to do Cafe Mickey breakfast as our only character meal this time. If we go for 7.30am, we'll get characters without chaos, and still be in the park for just after 8.30 :goodvibes .

Hummm i catn wait to eat at Cafe Mickey, Is it not that busy at breakfest? it always seemed it when we go past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter